Responsibility > Death of the characters

Hi guys, thanks for coming here. I planned to write a long post but probably this would just be around a few lines due to the lack of proof (I screenshot my background instead so...). Ok here's what happened just before I wrote this post. We public party came to the point where we have to vote at Kraitin. When we are just about to vote a 'guy' came in and didn't vote because not all of us voted yet. I was at the tree root waiting for them cos I've done that already and they start arguing and call for kick this 'guy'. Well I decided to come to the site to see what happened. Obviously the 'guy' is trolling but I have faith on people really much so I just tell my guys to stand on the broken bridge site while having the 'guy' standing on the gate. For a moment I thought I could secure the party's lives by having Flameblast x10 on him and burst it when the voting is done. Well it turned out badly and my party died not knowing what happened (yeah I failed to kill the guy). If only I told them not to fully vote before I check on him first it wouldn't have been like this.

I feel pretty bad this time around. Not because I died on my character (it's just level 22 doesn't matter), but it is because I didn't secure my party's lives as a party leader. If I had done it better we could have some fun joking about the troll. So first of all, sorry to the ones that died, it was my fault. And secondly I hope to spread this message out: Path of Exile is a fun game, i'm not gonna beg the trolls to stop their actions but rather, I call for your responsibilities to avoid these types of situation. It is up to you guys to reserve this friendly environment around, and to punish the trolls in time (but yeah don't fail like me lol).

P/s: It turned out to be quite some lines sorry, and btw the guy's character named [Removed by Support]. Not gonna hope to find a measure on him since yeah it would probably just a character he made to joke around.

P/s#2: Yeah his IGN got removed, I think it's appropiate though.
Last edited by ZyncMarbles on Sep 27, 2014, 4:53:48 AM
Bummer.

But props to yha for trying to gank him man .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
IkR :( I'm so unskilled lol
Spoiler
"
ZyncMarbles wrote:
Hi guys, thanks for coming here. I planned to write a long post but probably this would just be around a few lines due to the lack of proof (I screenshot my background instead so...). Ok here's what happened just before I wrote this post. We public party came to the point where we have to vote at Kraitin. When we are just about to vote a 'guy' came in and didn't vote because not all of us voted yet. I was at the tree root waiting for them cos I've done that already and they start arguing and call for kick this 'guy'. Well I decided to come to the site to see what happened. Obviously the 'guy' is trolling but I have faith on people really much so I just tell my guys to stand on the broken bridge site while having the 'guy' standing on the gate. For a moment I thought I could secure the party's lives by having Flameblast x10 on him and burst it when the voting is done. Well it turned out badly and my party died not knowing what happened (yeah I failed to kill the guy). If only I told them not to fully vote before I check on him first it wouldn't have been like this.

I feel pretty bad this time around. Not because I died on my character (it's just level 22 doesn't matter), but it is because I didn't secure my party's lives as a party leader. If I had done it better we could have some fun joking about the troll. So first of all, sorry to the ones that died, it was my fault. And secondly I hope to spread this message out: Path of Exile is a fun game, i'm not gonna beg the trolls to stop their actions but rather, I call for your responsibilities to avoid these types of situation. It is up to you guys to reserve this friendly environment around, and to punish the trolls in time (but yeah don't fail like me lol).

P/s: It turned out to be quite some lines sorry, and btw the guy's character named [Removed by Support]. Not gonna hope to find a measure on him since yeah it would probably just a character he made to joke around.
"
ZyncMarbles wrote:

"
I planned to write a long post but probably this would just be around a few lines due to the lack of proof
HAIL SATAN!
The only type of whine thread worth reading.

<3 PKers

Never stop what you do.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Not sure what you meant Dreggz :s
Feature request: When you die in the game, you should also die in real life.
Here's the video of OP and the party getting owned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsimmYmyr9I Enjoy!
Roflcopter.
"
thehhwy wrote:
Here's the video of OP and the party getting owned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsimmYmyr9I Enjoy!

wtf your graphics man.

Also, thumbs down for bandit pk, never liked or understood it.
We tested it extensively

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info