Rushing CI!

I would try to squeeze in the unwavering stance. It is only 5 points away and stun is a big pain in the ass for CI, especially melee CI. You dont seem to be stacking evade so i don't see there being a real drawback for you.
Just beuse CI works in normal/cruel doesn't mean you will be ok in merciless. CI is aweful - epecially in meele (and even more so as 2h). You will be always stunned and always chilled/frozen. Good luck. And if you try and circumvent that you will have no es.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Sep 28, 2014, 3:32:19 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Just beuse CI works in normal/cruel doesn't mean you will be ok in merciless. CI is aweful - epecially in meele (and even more so as 2h). You will be always stunned and always chilled/frozen. Good luck. And if you try and circumvent that you will have no es.

CI isn't awful, but it is more than a bit gear-dependant since you want to avoid the stuns and status ailments - and most of those require some very specific items.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

CI isn't awful, but it is more than a bit gear-dependant since you want to avoid the stuns and status ailments - and most of those require some very specific items.

Yes it is for melee. It only works for daggers because they are OP and claws because they have far too much leech. It will not work with 2h melee, not in a million years.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Sep 28, 2014, 1:23:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info