Rushing CI!

Ah my bad, that was someone else.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
CI at this level? takes serious guts :)

gem setups look interesting.
chest and hammer are great, and will get you leveled in no-time.

try to get Ondar's Clasp gloves.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 27, 2014, 6:42:01 AM
good luck with the project
Spoiler
madman!
Last edited by Kaptainpuha on Sep 27, 2014, 6:34:25 AM
You can have CI by level 10 or so if you start from witch and if you take all ES passives you can get it by lvl 16 (which I recommend). Lvl 16 is also the ideal level for Facebreaker :D
Crown of Thorns + Moonstone rings will give plenty of ES at start. And the Essence Surge cluster will help immensely in surviving. Run away for 3s and you regen back your ES.
And at 19 you can use Melee Phys on Full Life :D
And at 20 you can wear Eye of Chayula if you fear stuns. I might try this myself. I wanted to do a Facebreaker witch for a long time now anyway :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
You can have CI by level 10 or so if you start from witch and if you take all ES passives you can get it by lvl 16 (which I recommend). Lvl 16 is also the ideal level for Facebreaker :D
Crown of Thorns + Moonstone rings will give plenty of ES at start. And the Essence Surge cluster will help immensely in surviving. Run away for 3s and you regen back your ES.
And at 19 you can use Melee Phys on Full Life :D
And at 20 you can wear Eye of Chayula if you fear stuns. I might try this myself. I wanted to do a Facebreaker witch for a long time now anyway :D

Not doing a FB build since FB typically needs alot of support from +physical damage items. Which means you lose the belt, the iron rings and the necklace options. Now if done right you could probably have good damage still for awhile, but then switch to something else later on, or if you have some crazy ES boots/body/shield you still might be able to get away with it late game, but I dont own any of those 1k es items ;p
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
This just in! Piety is dead, onto Dom! Only three deaths total, two desynch and one leaping enemy related.

Edit: Dominus is too! one death in the tower, zero on Dom, so four deaths in all for normal.

Hopefully only 3 deaths in cruel.
Last edited by Eternallight on Sep 27, 2014, 2:50:25 PM
Could this challenge be possible without the uniques? (I have the crown in standard)

Someday I want to try it too...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
This reminds me of the "only magic items Dom Merciless" thread, that was good stuff.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Up to Vaal on cruel now. Had two deaths so far, one from maaaaaaaaaaaajor desynch the other from not paying attention at all and thinking i had full life because the red orb was full <_<

Last edited by Eternallight on Sep 27, 2014, 6:21:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info