Rushing CI!

Trying it mostly for the hell of it, but I took CI at level 19!

Ill post updates and take bets on how soon you expect me to die (not honestly)

Thus far though I made it to level 27 and past Piety part 1 with no problems. Oh, and I am 2h melee.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Sep 26, 2014, 8:53:46 PM
I think this is how I would go with rushing CI as a 2H'er:

General build ideas
Spectral Throw for main AoE, good bit of projectile damage left to pick up from the tree if I want it.
Pretty much anything for single-target, melee phys+melee phys on full life should be good enough to scale.
Life Leech on both, probably; Mana shouldn't be an issue.
Evasion/ES gear
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

General build ideas
Spectral Throw for main AoE, good bit of projectile damage left to pick up from the tree if I want it.
Pretty much anything for single-target, melee phys+melee phys on full life should be good enough to scale.
Evasion/ES gear

Im melee melee XD Not using spec throw or anything, good ol heavy strike/cleave.
"
Eternallight wrote:
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

General build ideas
Evasion/ES gear

Im melee melee XD Not using spec throw or anything, good ol heavy strike/cleave.

For swords, perhaps something like this:
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I did this once.

Did not take it that early but was in a week race and got really bad ass ES drops while leveling so figured fuck it , was a claw melee shadow character.

Bleed was the big problem, low level characters who have most thare effectiv hitpoints in ES get DESTROYED by bleed , i would recomend watching out for that the most and perhaps even using lightning warp as soon as you can linked up with faster casting and reduced duration.

GL HF man !
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Best low level ci chest EU

this + discipline is ballers at that lvl.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Died twice by 31. Desynch is a bitch lol.
I just broke 1k ES though!

gear and gems atm lol
That gear is far from badass for CI lol.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Didnt say it was. Said I rushed CI! lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info