my zana bugged because my group did the quest before i loaded in

i was in a zana rotation and got the find the unique item objektive as my daily.
before i was able to join the map they started killing mobs and one of the first few dropped the item for the quest. not only that i lost the xp for my daily and my 75map my zana is now bugged in crumbled laboratory and refuses to come out again. probably because of her portal still being open i cant start my other masters dailys...
guess the map lost to the massive player disconnect earlier wasnt enough for me today... >.<

so now do i have to stay outside my hideout aslong as it needs to reset it or is there a way of reseting it maunally? id like to use zanas map device, as im obviously running low on maps today...

thanks for the help (:
IGN: Desfra
can you open the map and then Ctrl+Click on the waypoint to choose a "new" instance?
By now it has reset, but you just have to wait for the quest instance to time out.

Did you not finish the map? I don't see how you lost a 75 map unless you left after a unique dropped. In which case, you may have still been able to finish the quest. More than one unique item has been known to drop in an area.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info