Damage (w/ 7 Frenzy and 3 Power charges) = 62K DPS
Life = ~3675
Accuracy Rating = ~1400
Chance to Crit = 50%
Crit Multiplier = 355%

Offensive
- Herald of Ash + Increased Burning Damage

Area
- Frenzy + Lesser Multiple Projectiles + Increased Critical Damage + Power Charge on Crit + Phys Proj Attack Damage (to keep Frenzy charges up since I started using the Snakebite Assassin's Mitts)
OR
- Split Arrow + Pierce + Increased Critical Damage + Power Charge on Crit + Phys Proj Attack Damage

Single
- Frenzy + Increased Critical Damage + Power Charge on Crit + Phys Proj Attack Damage + Faster Attacks

DOT
- Puncture + Phys Proj Attack Damage + Increased Critical Damage + Faster Attacks

Curse
- Assassin's Mark

Auras
- Hatred
OR
- Grace

Defensive
- Pure Evasion & Dodge
- CoDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Temporal Chains

My main issues are phys reflect damage and those huge hits I don't dodge/evade that basically one-shot kill me; and that I'd like to be able to run BOTH Hatred and Grace, along with Herald of Ash, but the mana situation doesn't allow it as of now. A final thing to note is that feel a bit limited by my lack of INT and STR.

I'm aware that my crit multi could be a lot higher, but there isn't a lot of it on the passives tree and finding the gear that adds to it has been a challenge for me. I'm always looking to improve this character, so please provide any advice/comments you might have.

Passive Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

Off Hand Gear (for gem leveling and movement)
Spoiler

Thanks
AT
Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Oct 16, 2014, 7:40:29 AM
I'm not telling you how to live your life; but why don't you ditch alpha's and get blood dance boots?
<3 Free Tibet <3
"
Opinionated wrote:
I'm not telling you how to live your life; but why don't you ditch alpha's and get blood dance boots?

Why can't I use both?
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
Opinionated wrote:

Why can't I use both?

Sure. I was just assuming you did not want to lose the res and life on your boots.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Updated OP.
Updated - just leveled up and got some new gear. Damage, HP and evasion are up.
If you'll notice in the OP I was using Frenzy for both AOE and single target attacks (and before that Split Arrow for AOE). I just made a significant change to this, basically to prevent me from the possibility of one-shotting myself to death due to physical reflect. It meant reducing my phys damage and taking on cold damage instead. Of course I still have to watch what I'm shooting at with regards to rares, but the additional life (~4400 HP) and using Ice Shot instead of Frenzy has been working. I refunded Frenzy related passives to pick up the additional life.

Because of the crit, I'm enjoying the freezing/chilling of mobs and bosses with my attacks in addition to the knockback on crit, it really keeps pretty much all of the melee attacks off me.

I also switched to a pair of gloves with mana leech so I'm considering ditching the mana flask for another life or Jade flask.

DPS = 45K

AOE:
Ice Shot + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Increased Critical Damage + Power Charge on Crit + Phys Proj Attack Damage

Single Target:
- Ice Shot + Increased Critical Damage + Power Charge on Crit + Phys Proj Attack Damage + Faster Attacks

DOT
- Puncture + Phys Proj Attack Damage + Increased Critical Damage + Faster Attacks

My gear setup is now:
Spoiler

All in all its been a fun build for me. I can clear maps up to 74 easily as solo and in parties its a great contributor with regards to DPS.

Last edited by AlfaTangOh on Oct 16, 2014, 7:43:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info