Diablo 3 - DEAD confirmed!

I haven't touched D3 since the first month after release (didn't buy RoS), but I actually wish there was a bit more competition in the ARPG market. If Torchlight or GD had persistent online servers, things might be looking better in PoE, too.
"
Itsthepolice wrote:
The PoE forums were allways right ... D3 is dead and no-one ever plays the game. When PoE xpac launched and D3 patch 2.1 launched all popular streamers wanting a good ARPG experience played PoE and forgot about D3.

It was no surprise that Kripparrian as one of the most vocal D3 haters played PoE and shitted on D3 recently.

RAPTR list of the most popular games confirms what we all know here at the PoE forums:

http://caas.raptr.com/most-played-pc-games-august-2014-league-of-legends-world-of-tanks-get-an-esports-boost/

Rest in peace - Diablo 3 the worst ARPG experience of all time.

"
Once hurt by PoE's desync, he will never forget! He will fight, to the last! INTO THE BLIZZARD, FOR VICTORY! "For love to Diablo" From creators of "I Got Killed By Desync", "9000hours with no Loot" and "10% of Sorrow". Coming now to theater near you!

- Epic trailer guy.

Seriously GUY, who cares? Go play your game if you like it, don't you don't. You are supposed to have fun, you know? Pick your poison, enjoy your stay, right?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Sep 26, 2014, 8:14:35 AM
If only the Sacred series hadn't died, and ended up with the abomination that is Sacred 3.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
"
aldorus wrote:
Nice. So....?

There are 100x more people driving Prius to work as opposed to people driving Mustang. Does it mean that Prius is overall better car than Mustang?

No, and it goes both ways. To each their own. Both cars are good for something else. Both games are good for something else.

Your post is pointless, really. Just adds to this forum's toxicity.

By whatever metric, other than number of sales (because of Diablo 2) and critic score (of paid reviews; seriously: There is no way honest critics COULD have rated Diablo 3 that much higher than it's fanbase), Diablo 3 was a massive failure.

I believe Blizzard WAS sold by Vivendi, not only to grab cash -- but because Vivendi didn't have faith in Blizzard's projects and wanted to cash out before WoWs inevitable decline and Blizzard having nothing of value left.

I would not be surprised if Activision simply shuts down large parts of Blizzard, unless big heads are cut off, after they fail to make the Diablo 3 expansion 2 sheduled for Q4 2015 fun, like they didn't manage to make Project Titan fun, and failed to make Diablo 3 fun.

We may be seing other companies owned by Activision create Warcraft and Starcraft games and/or expansions!

Gotta love doomsayers, you hate Blizzard so much you fail to realize the sheer amount of cash coming from them, also, Diablo III isn't shit anymore like it use to be. Do try to be up to date before you go slandering a name. Also, I would rather Blizzard cancel Titan than to throw more money at it.

Path of Exile is a great game yes, but until the problems are fixed I would like servers where I can know if I die its to a stupid certain boss mods combo or my own incompetence, not "OH SHIT RUBBERBANDED INTO SUMMON."
Last edited by blademyth on Sep 26, 2014, 8:23:11 AM
Not a single one of you actually checked the image? This moron was sarcastic and is obviously a D3 lover and came here to shit on POE... again. What a piece of shit.
Last edited by Krayken on Sep 26, 2014, 8:34:23 AM
"
Krayken wrote:
Not a single one of you actually checked the image? This moron was sarcastic and is obviously a D3 lover and came here to shit on POE... again. What a piece of shit.

6th ?!?!? Thats pretty dead for me ... go troll somewhere else. No-one bothers with whats below the top 3.
Ofc it's dead. Grinding game without trading and pathetic build variety dafuq is this. D3 is nice game for casuals and that's it.
D3 never happened, stop being delusional holy fuck.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Oh look, it's this guy with his troll threads again. Let's see how many noobs will bite this time :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
What is the point of this thread? What the fuck is Raptr?

How the fuck has WoW more players than DotA2 - WoD hasn't even launched yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info