Diablo 3 - DEAD confirmed!

The PoE forums were allways right ... D3 is dead and no-one ever plays the game. When PoE xpac launched and D3 patch 2.1 launched all popular streamers wanting a good ARPG experience played PoE and forgot about D3.

It was no surprise that Kripparrian as one of the most vocal D3 haters played PoE and shitted on D3 recently.

RAPTR list of the most popular games confirms what we all know here at the PoE forums:

http://caas.raptr.com/most-played-pc-games-august-2014-league-of-legends-world-of-tanks-get-an-esports-boost/

Rest in peace - Diablo 3 the worst ARPG experience of all time.
Last edited by Itsthepolice on Sep 26, 2014, 8:46:50 AM
Die hard PoE fans are as horrible as Die hard d3 fans jeez.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

A quick look at your avatar and all those donations ... i quickly see where you stand.
Last edited by Itsthepolice on Sep 26, 2014, 7:04:19 AM
Nice. So....?

There are 100x more people driving Prius to work as opposed to people driving Mustang. Does it mean that Prius is overall better car than Mustang?

No, and it goes both ways. To each their own. Both cars are good for something else. Both games are good for something else.

Your post is pointless, really. Just adds to this forum's toxicity.
"
Itsthepolice wrote:
"

A quick look at your avatar and all those donations ... i quickly see where you stand.

No I'm neutral I don't take neither side =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Both games are good if you ask me and there is room for both in the industry. In fact D3 is wayyyy more solo friendly and has better combat. I love PoE's depth and varitey, but I hate PoE's "buy" it instead of "find it" structure.

Drives me insane...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Well my brother is playing it atm...

"
aldorus wrote:
Nice. So....?

There are 100x more people driving Prius to work as opposed to people driving Mustang. Does it mean that Prius is overall better car than Mustang?

No, and it goes both ways. To each their own. Both cars are good for something else. Both games are good for something else.

Your post is pointless, really. Just adds to this forum's toxicity.

By whatever metric, other than number of sales (because of Diablo 2) and critic score (of paid reviews; seriously: There is no way honest critics COULD have rated Diablo 3 that much higher than it's fanbase), Diablo 3 was a massive failure.

I believe Blizzard WAS sold by Vivendi, not only to grab cash -- but because Vivendi didn't have faith in Blizzard's projects and wanted to cash out before WoWs inevitable decline and Blizzard having nothing of value left.

I would not be surprised if Activision simply shuts down large parts of Blizzard, unless big heads are cut off, after they fail to make the Diablo 3 expansion 2 sheduled for Q4 2015 fun, like they didn't manage to make Project Titan fun, and failed to make Diablo 3 fun.

We may be seing other companies owned by Activision create Warcraft and Starcraft games and/or expansions!
Last edited by Red_Frostraven on Sep 26, 2014, 7:31:52 AM
"
Itsthepolice wrote:

It was no surprise that Kripparrian as one of the most vocal D3 haters played PoE and shitted on D3 recently.

Kripp 2.0 played the last D3 patch and not Forsaken Masters, so you're wrong. Legacy Kripp wouldn't have tho.
IGN : @Morgoth
Strange, twitch tells another story ... D3 ros always has more viewers than PoE...
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

Last edited by meerkatz13 on Sep 26, 2014, 7:37:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info