Maximmum number of active auras?

As the title says am interested to know what's the maximum possible number of auras a character can run in the current build without snapshoting, and how to achieve it??
Ing: Volt_Master
"
Catcrafter wrote:
As the title says am interested to know what's the maximum possible number of auras a character can run in the current build without snapshoting, and how to achieve it??
Mortal Conviction and all other auranodes. iirc, max is 14 auras.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Catcrafter wrote:
Mortal Conviction and all other auranodes. iirc, max is 14 auras.

W/ alpha howl and prism guardian i assume.

if alpha howl only, its 11
Skill tree: 38% reduced mana reserved
Alpha's Howl: 8% reduced mana reserved
Prism Guardian shield: 25% reduced mana reserved for gems in this item + they have blood magic
Lvl 21 reduced mana gem: 70% mana cost multiplier

3 60%s from life at 60x0.29(reduced mana from tree+helm+shield) = 17.4% rounds up to 18% x4 = 54% of life
Clarity w/ Blood Magic gem min 60x1.93(mana multiplier from blood magic gem)x0.7(mana multiplier from reduced mana gem)x0.378(reduced mana reserved from tree+helm) = 31 life
5 40%s from mana so 40x 0.54 (reduced mana reserved from tree+helm) x 0.7 (mana multiplier from reduced mana gem) = 15.12 rounds up to 16% x5 = 80% of mana

So that's 9 without Mortal conviction.

With mortal Conviction (60% less mana reserved)

3 60%s in shield at 7% each plus 5 40%s also coming out at 7% each plus 4 60%s at 10% each is... 96%. Well I'm surprised, but it looks like you can run all 13 auras from your life pool, assuming that 4% remaining is enough for Clarity as well.
Do take note that 14 is also the maxiumum number of auras currently in the game as herald of ash and ice are not auras.
http://poe.mikelat.com/

14 is the max but you'll be running clarity which will be useless as you'll need blood magic

use these items
Beyond league.
So I will have no mana and no hp and I'll need to rely solely on ES so Shavronne's Wrappings is a must. The build would also require a method for me to do damage, am thinking double spell totems. And a way to accumulate charges. As this is a primarily support build conduit is a must too.

Keystones
Ancestral Bond
You can't deal Damage with your Skills yourself
Can summon up to 1 additional totem
Blood Magic
Removes all mana. Spend Life instead of Mana for Skills
Conduit
Share Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charges with nearby party members
Ghost Reaver
Life Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Life
Pain Attunement
30% more Spell Damage when on Low Life
Zealot's Oath
Life Regeneration applies to Energy Shield instead of Life

The real problem is that these keystones are on the opposite sides of the tree so the Scion would be the best bet. I will try to go for 75% block chance, all ES I can get and as I will get all my resistances from auras and passive's my gear would require none.
Another problem is that this build won't shine without all build enabling uniques and until it hits level 70-75. But I think it is possible. Am gonna try it.
Ing: Volt_Master
Last edited by Catcrafter on Sep 27, 2014, 2:44:14 AM
Shav is not a must there is also Solaris Lorica. You can't leech life for yourself through totems so Ghost reaver does nothing. Zealot's Oath would remove your life regen which is needed to cast spells with as a blood magic user (unless you plan on spamming life flasks).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info