@GGG "Balance" Team

@GGG "Balance" Team, fixing broken stuff through making it cost more is not a way of fixing it
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ummm, what?
Crafting mod for elreon was fine with one divine.

Making it two exalts is just wrong. Cheap alternative to rolling items just got ruined for the beginners.

All those times wasted getting elreon to level 8, then spending more time trying to get expensive currency to roll an item thats not even gonna be worth 2 exalts if the RNG gods decide to give low rolls.

B A L A N C E.
IGN: Phasebladian Standard
Swagarova or TwentyWahn - Rampage
PhaseReavian or FioniVortex- Standard Talisman
Carl fucked up I know that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Phaseblade wrote:
Crafting mod for elreon was fine with one divine.

Making it two exalts is just wrong. Cheap alternative to rolling items just got ruined for the beginners.

All those times wasted getting elreon to level 8, then spending more time trying to get expensive currency to roll an item thats not even gonna be worth 2 exalts if the RNG gods decide to give low rolls.

B A L A N C E.

It wasn't fine. Not even close. Both of the things that were changed in this regard needed to be changed. Unfortunately, this creates a lot of issues in the middle of the league. People who got in before it was nerfed have a pretty big advantage. I spent a couple of exalts for a weapon that outclasses any found-rare available on the forums. That's not balanced, but neither is having imbalanced weapons available as a limited-time offer.
The price change is not aboutt he balance of the crafted items, but to move thier availability slightly, and to change some of the distortion around Divine production related to six links.

There is a change around the flat physical mod which is around the accessibility of crafted weapons.

Again this is less about balance (there are more powerful items, so it isn't a balance situation as such), but decreasing the ease of access to these items.

Edit: Change increasing to decreasing, where I was saying the oppositeof what I meant.

Last edited by Qarl on Sep 25, 2014, 10:27:31 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

The price change is not aboutt he balance of the crafted items, but to move thier availability slightly, and to change some of the distortion around Divine production related to six links.

There is a change around the flat physical mod which is around the accessibility of crafted weapons.

Again this is less about balance (there are more powerful items, so it isn't a balance situation as such), but increasing the ease of access to these items.

exalted orbs cost way more than blessed orbs

GGG do you even play your own game

Edit: Oh, okay then. That makes infinitely more sense Qarl, thank you for updating your post.

(still think it's dumb but at least you guys weren't doing something dumb like changing it to a more valuable currency because, on paper, the less valuable currency is rarer)
Last edited by nyttyn on Sep 26, 2014, 1:43:20 AM
"
nyttyn wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Again this is less about balance (there are more powerful items, so it isn't a balance situation as such), but increasing the ease of access to these items.

What?
"
Qarl wrote:

Question,

Does this mean the higher tier physical rolls will also appear less frequently on normal rare items?

Or is one not related to the other?

If yes, then i hope you guy's foresee the issue with this change.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
nyttyn wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

What?

I think Qarl mistyped, and nyttyn is getting hung up about it. Should have been "decreasing the ease of access," I assume?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info