Any Vaal Gems worth picking up to sell?

I've never used or seen them in any builds.

Are any of them worth picking up to be able to sell? Is there any vaal gem recipes??
IGN: Fara_CantStopWontStop
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058741
Some players say vaal haste and discipline are very good, so you might be able to sell those. Personally i only use those i get myself and don't bother picking up vaal skills i never see myself using.

As for recipe, you can Vaal Orb normal skill gems and if you get lucky enough you can get a Vaal version of the gem. Be advised that not all gems have a vaal version of it.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
well vaal cyclone is like a must in a RF build. but its just to pull the mobs so its pobably not very expensive.
Vaal haste because every streamer uses it.
A recipe to make vaal gems or to waste them? Pivovar already said about the making, as for "wasting" them you can sell 7 vaal gems + 1 vaal fragment and get a Vaal Orb (i'm not sure about how many gems don't have enough to try and wiki won't load for some reason i think it was 7 but could be 5 or 6)
"
enjoto wrote:
A recipe to make vaal gems or to waste them? Pivovar already said about the making, as for "wasting" them you can sell 7 vaal gems + 1 vaal fragment and get a Vaal Orb (i'm not sure about how many gems don't have enough to try and wiki won't load for some reason i think it was 7 but could be 5 or 6)

That's what I was after.

Something to do with them!
IGN: Fara_CantStopWontStop
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058741
I'm keeping Vaal Spark, too.
If you put them in your shop for 1 alch they sell rather fast.

Vaal Discipline/Grace/Haste have already been mentioned, they are somewhat sought, too.
I don't know for other people but i find vaal storm call a very fun gem, it charge itself quikly and it's doing good damage. Linked it with increased duration (4,65 s instead of 3 s at the moment) to have more thunder bolt but i have trouble to determine if it is really working.
Vaal Summon Skeletons is used a bit, and I sold two Vaal Graces so far.
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
Faramire wrote:
"
enjoto wrote:

That's what I was after.

Something to do with them!

Better way to go:
- sell the vaal fragment
- buy vaal orbs
- trash the vaal gems...

Yup fragments are kinda worth more than vaal orbs.
And as you drop vaal orbs kinda often enough already, you can also skip the buy vaal orbs phase too.
There are stuff to do with vaal orbs but not that much and nothing really rewarding (might be a decent way to get divines getting corrupted 6ls with boxes, but didn't try enough to have stats).

So basically most vaal gems are like regular gems drops, useless for most of them, don't even pick them up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info