Is there any melee uber atziri mara builds?

Title says it all, feel like there should be something we can do as marauder. We beat things with stick, she is just something bigger to hit. Theory craft welcome.
I think only Geillig killed uber Atziri as melee life char. Low life (shavs, mirrored dagger, accuty,...) can kill it as melee but... (:
Not sure if he did it (or can do it same way at all) in 1.2 patch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590
Last edited by toxicm on Sep 25, 2014, 4:45:32 PM
you need atziri gloves, legacy kaoms, and some mirrored weapons

totally balanced compared to 5ex bow chars
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
This makes me sad its so unapproachable as a melee char. I get its end game content and should be difficult but part of the love for POE is char diversity. If every char needs same end game items to do it then I feel POE failed itself.
"
tshern wrote:
POE failed itself.

yeah pretty much, but theres still buidl diversity, you can choose between lightning coil, claok of defiancenc, or shavronnes crappings if your rich
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
I honestly do think a righteous fire can do it. I'm working in the gear set now thinking ill need to level to 94 though. But will be trying it as soon a so get my next mortal hope. I'll be using both kaoms heart and 6 link belly So either way it's a lot more expensive than a tornado shot build.

I'd love to craft a really good + 1 max curse amy to as The one I'm using. Now forces me to take a 30 dex and a 30 int node. If any corrupts a high all attribute and life Amy. I'll buy and pay well

Curently 8400 hp with belly and 9300 with kaoms
Currently level 78 RF build, I have 5200 life. I'm dual curse on cyclone with EE. I don't have problems living but still squishy. I haven't seen a RF do uber yet, and if you can I'll be the first to say gj.

Just silly that mara has such a steep hill compared to some of the other trees.

Here is my current gear
(Most of my good rare stuff is on my other mara)

There are no news? Maybe there was build. Gellings build does not offer :)
Maybe not melee build. Important thing is to build a Marauder!
Last edited by Mirbos on Oct 14, 2014, 4:16:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info