Fat vs Strong

V shape looks forced and fairly unnatural. Picture anyone you know personally who you would consider strong. Are they a V or an 8?
"
Awarelol wrote:
V shape looks forced and fairly unnatural. Picture anyone you know personally who you would consider strong. Are they a V or an 8?

Anyone with any weight training and low body fat is V shaped. I am sure there are a ton of strong dude bros that drink too much to maintain a good form. I am also sure everyone I know who is strong is V shaped.

EDIT: Not V shaped to the extent of a freakish pro bodybuilder, those people are not normal.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Sep 25, 2014, 2:07:14 PM
xDDD that 8 shape r8kt m8te
I'm sure are some beefy/ husky guys who are strong as hell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Shaw_(strongman)
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
"
Awarelol wrote:

Anyone with any weight training and low body fat is V shaped. I am sure there are a ton of strong dude bros that drink too much to maintain a good form. I am also sure everyone I know who is strong is V shaped.

EDIT: Not V shaped to the extent of a freakish pro bodybuilder, those people are not normal.

How often do you think Marauders hit their local gym?
"
Awarelol wrote:
"
"
Awarelol wrote:

How often do you think Marauders hit their local gym?

wreaclast is his gym
you want to be a "pretty boy" or a "strong man".
maybe turn him and notice that he has no back, no lats , rows for the hoes , not even once
"
"
Awarelol wrote:

Big difference between bodybuilding and strength training. Strength trainers tend not to have the V and have more body fat but are typically significantly stronger than their bodybuilder counterpart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info