2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Hey guys, why does Mathil use a passive point for a "Melee Critical Strike Multiplier" node near marauder area? I checked and it does not help Discharge criticals and as I understand it, cyclone doesn't do that much dps... right? So I am wondering why it is selected in his 1.3 passive build since the majority of dps comes from Discharge.
Last edited by nakieon on Jan 4, 2015, 11:22:21 PM
"
nakieon wrote:
Hey guys, why does Mathil use a passive point for a "Melee Critical Strike Multiplier" node near marauder area? I checked and it does not help Discharge criticals and as I understand it, cyclone doesn't do that much dps... right? So I am wondering why it is selected in his 1.3 passive build since the majority of dps comes from Discharge.

Pretty sure he took it by mistake, you shouldn't take that node with this build. Just use the skill point somewhere else.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Last edited by Dysmal on Jan 5, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
Played this build to 87 in torment. Played arc until 78 then transitioned to CoC. Got really lucky and 6L'ed a volls.

I found survivability is quite low. At the end I had 4000 health and 82/79/82 resists. Physical damage wrecks you :( You need to be pretty on to it with your flasks. Certainly not a boring build!

I tried Atziri and the trio absolutely destroyed me. Even with manual casting of enduring cry and immortal call.

My crit is a bit low at 63% without power charges.

gear

passives
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqI_Yk_SaVJy8o-ilPKjgqTTB8NZI64TwtPydBh0V8RtdKyEtXTZJN41FHUUxTNVVLVylZ813yYeJjQ26qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd9W34zfyuCm4LHgwmFfYcTidOMNo19jb-QG5BVkn2Xl5hvmK2aE5o7m7WcpKIApJGmV6lurEesqrQ4tfK3PsAawGbA48M6xPbGrspK1CPWiti929TcI-Fz5Rnlz-dU6NbsOPAf8bPyRfcy-ej79f4K_o__3g==

I was considering speccing our of Celestrial Judgement and using those points for Barbarism and Inner Force, but I don't think they would help me with Atziri.

On the plus side trash clearing is awesome. Getting to 87 my map pool dried up and I was pushed back to 71's from 75's.
Last edited by jacobtoye on Jan 5, 2015, 9:24:31 PM
Hey guys, what would be a better investment - a 6L Voll's Protector, or a Voll's Devotion? PRices are about the same in Torment at the moment.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

What is an appropriate level to transition from Static Strike to cyclone + discharge ? I have Mightflay ready but I don't think I can handle blood magic with cyclone yet, I'm on the right part of the tree at lvl 30.
IGN: MaiBui
Last edited by Gekiro on Jan 6, 2015, 12:08:17 PM
how do you feel about using soultaker
SPorkTots
"
Gekiro wrote:
What is an appropriate level to transition from Static Strike to cyclone + discharge ? I have Mightflay ready but I don't think I can handle blood magic with cyclone yet, I'm on the right part of the tree at lvl 30.

I wouldn't switch before lvl 60ish.
So is the 5L with discharge and ice nova the updated version?
Soul Taker has really low crit, i don't think you can even condiser using it.
And mathil is playing with a 5L using Discharge - CoC - Cyclone - BM - Life Leach not Ice nova.

Need some advice, playing in standard rolling some daggers.
( most people aren't selling anything or I find that they ask too much for crappy stats )

Just alt this

Should I master craft some crit multi ( 27% ) in there or better go for Accuracy ( 150 )
( i'm at 82% chance to hit at the moment, planning to change some rings and maybe go up to 84% )

Also would it be better to roll a T1 attack speed ambusher and then master craft crit chance ( 27% ) ?

Here's me gear for reference.
Spoiler

And me passive tree at level 79
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQ5ID6sRlhOeFr8aOCLqI_Yk_SaVJy8qOCpNMHw1kjrhPC0_J0GHRXxG10rITZJRR1FMUzVVS1cpWfNd8mHiY0Nuqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXcHfVt-M4KbgwmHE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZJ9l5eYb5oTm7WcpJ_fogCkkaZXqW6sR6yqsUK0OLXytz7AGsBmwzrE9sauykrUI9i92rnb1Nwj4XPlGeXP51To1usU7DjtIO988B_yRfcy-_X-Cv_e

Thanks guys, loving the build..so fun to destroy entire pack of mobs.

Last edited by Mujics on Jan 7, 2015, 3:27:18 PM
Hey guys i was just curious if this build can take out atziri with few problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info