2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
DirtStink wrote:
"
wurklash wrote:
Having trouble surviving :/
Any advice on how to proceed?
Spoiler

What level are you? What is your passive tree right now? How much health do you have? What is killing you?

3.2k HP

Skill Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUMfQ5ID6sQfxGWE54UTRa_I_Yk_SaVJ-0o-ioLKk0wfDWSNj08LT8nQYdFfErIS1dM_02SUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiYqxjQ2yMbqpvnnBScFZw1XcHfVt-M369fyuCx4MJgziHE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuXl5f-mK2aE5u1nKSdqqIApJGpbqxHr2y0OLTFtfK3PsDjwuzDOsT2xYrGnsauykrUI9aK2L3b1OOE5RnnVO988B_xs_no-_X-Cv_e

Dying to alot of stuff in general I just feel really squishy
Even with corrupting blood after I pop remove bleeding flask I die extremely fast.
I'm OK damage wise.

Also my flasks setup:
Last edited by wurklash on Nov 20, 2014, 6:58:55 PM
"
wurklash wrote:
"
DirtStink wrote:
"
wurklash wrote:
Spoiler

What level are you? What is your passive tree right now? How much health do you have? What is killing you?

3.2k HP

Skill Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUMfQ5ID6sQfxGWE54UTRa_I_Yk_SaVJ-0o-ioLKk0wfDWSNj08LT8nQYdFfErIS1dM_02SUUdRTFM1VUtd8mHiYqxjQ2yMbqpvnnBScFZw1XcHfVt-M369fyuCx4MJgziHE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuXl5f-mK2aE5u1nKSdqqIApJGpbqxHr2y0OLTFtfK3PsDjwuzDOsT2xYrGnsauykrUI9aK2L3b1OOE5RnnVO988B_xs_no-_X-Cv_e

Even with corrupting blood after I pop remove bleeding flask I die extremely fast.
I'm OK damage wise.

Also my flasks setup:

I was playing this build on beyond and got to 74 before the leagues ended so I changed some things from Mathil's build a little. Here are some things you could consider doing.

1. You could switch out Rat's Nest for a Rare pure evasion helmet with 60+ life. I know you are in standard but 3.2k HP seems low to me, for reference I am sitting at about 3.6k and haven't reached the templar health nodes yet.

2. Consider getting Phase Acrobatics, I think this with the 10% more dodge that leads to it could help.

3. Consider dropping Ice Nova from CoC and recolor to be able to run life leach gem, then spec into Vaal Pact. You have added fire dmg on your amulet so you will still get the benefits of EE.

4. If you aren't using it Enfeeble should also help you as well.

5. Make sure you are using Cwdt Enduring Cry Immortal Call and Increased duration

Again as I mentioned I played in Beyond so I went more tanky than Mathil's base build.
A subtle but underrated survival upgrade is to go ahead and roll two seething health potions. That coupled with Herbalism is a really good triplex2 insta heal. Esp on this builds playstyle (melee+evasion). Also you dont say but you're already running Grace yeah? Each lvl now you should be grabbing the last few of your health nodes imo so each one will feel better. I also feel you should have at least 2 remove bleed flasks especially when they're on those that only have 2 uses even if it is a surgeon's prefixed one. Also, suggest taking the lvl 93 "upgraded" tree route to save a few points. It's optimized better imo 5% more hp and thta's what you could spend the extra points on if you wanted to.

Flasks and CwDT setup

"
wurklash wrote:
"
DirtStink wrote:
"
wurklash wrote:
Spoiler

3.2k HP

Skill Tree
Spoiler

I'm OK damage wise.

Also my flasks setup:
IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Nov 21, 2014, 12:59:42 PM

So, I was able to snag this from Vorici for a small amount, It's the best I have for the time being. Working on an ilvl 79 ambusher for Glyphic atm, but no luck so far.
I'm going to try to start streaming tomorrow (10-12 hours from this post I hope). Here's a video talking a bit about it: videotalkingaboutit and here's my stream: twitch.tv/Mathil1.

Feel free to go there and follow me if you'd like to know when I'm online as it will be the easiest place to get answers for questions related to builds and such.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey i tried this build and it was pretty fun. Now i'm at lvl 86 and able to run any maps with any difficult mods. The only problem is about atziri running... I always have trouble when facing the tri-bosses. My order is: The lady --> dual striker --> cycloner. My chaos res is low so when i try to kill the bosses, i die instantly because of the corrupting blood, physical damage etc... After loosing about 2-3 portals i defeated them and came to lady atziri. I saw your video that u can tank for the flameblasts, but i can't. So what are problems i'm having? can u guys give me some advices ?

This is my gear. About the tree, i followed exactly what Mathil took.
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

My stats:
HP: 4265
Fire/cold/lightning res: 84 79 82
Evasion rating: 8460 with 43% chance to evade atk
chance to block spell: 19%
chance to hit: 83%
Last edited by vandon92 on Nov 22, 2014, 2:38:06 AM
Sup Guys, Hello Mr Fakener,

Nice build, played it completely different then me! Don't be mad about me, but Fakener is really the perfect name for it. I got a little crysis, when people call my build "Fakener" cause i created it 10 Months ago and never had the best Dagger in Game. But things changed, now im back with that!

Check it out, this is the INSANE more DPS version(Aatziri, Farmruns, Gear and lots coming)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1109717/page/1#p9368356

Have nice day, bros!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 24, 2014, 4:09:31 AM
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Nice build, played it completely different then me! Don't be mad about me, but Fakener is really the perfect name for it. I got a little crysis, when people call my build "Fakener" cause i created it 10 Months ago and never had the best Dagger in Game. But things changed, now im back with that!

Check it out, this is the INSANE more DPS version(Aatziri, Farmruns, Gear and lots coming)

Have nice day, bros!

Mate, just piss off. You've posted here and on many of my videos with your bullshit and it's just annoying now.

I never saw your abortion of a video until someone linked it to me after I posted my build where you nearly die to every white monster. Did you link up CoC to cyclone and discharge before me? Apparantly. Did I or most of the rest of the world know about it? Did you make a guide? Does your gameplay look even remotely close to mine? Is it even relevant 10 months after the fact when the passive trees and gear are different?

Go away. Linking a skill to another skill doesn't make you the build owner of every build after that for the next 1000 years. What I made was different because it actually worked and even though you choose not to believe it, took no inspiration from outside sources.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
BullitD3 wrote:

Have nice day, bros!

Mate, just piss off. You've posted here and on many of my videos with your bullshit and it's just annoying now.

I never saw your abortion of a video until someone linked it to me after I posted my build where you nearly die to every white monster. Did you link up CoC to cyclone and discharge before me? Apparantly. Did I or most of the rest of the world know about it? Did you make a guide? Does your gameplay look even remotely close to mine? Is it even relevant 10 months after the fact when the passive trees and gear are different?

Go away. Linking a skill to another skill doesn't make you the build owner of every build after that for the next 1000 years. What I made was different because it actually worked and even though you choose not to believe it, took no inspiration from outside sources.

Seems you're one of the nice guys! Don't you can understand, who fcked up this is for me?
You don't have to get abusive. Your build is the lowbudget version of Mjölner, mine is what every Mjölner dreams of. My build isn't working, but your's? Dude, wanna kidding me?

Yeah, i did a lot of experimental videos, and yeah, i showed videos where i died at. And yeah, i own a company, got a lot more to do then videos and threads... And fck the hell yeah, i like to drink beer and a lot of videos where not optimized or subtiled - And what!? Know what a discussion is? Know how to behave?

So fact is:
1. I did the build as first on youtube. You know this... You was an Abo of me, we discussed this build, remember? Shall i link the screenshot of the chat and your messages, to blame you totally?
2. You can do what you want. But don't copy builds and give them a name like "fakener" (very suitable in this situation). Could you take at least a more suitable name, like Rainbowboom, or Screenkiller???
3. You don't got any behaviour. My condolences. Really. Your reaction is trolllike.
4. I am Jesus Crittus, i own this build, till my Damage crashes the server. If you don't accept this, there will critting arcs from the sky, followed by real discharges, not your small ones!

AND B PLEASE, STOP PLAYING NAKED DUDE, THIS IS DISGUSTING AND NOT SPARTA!!!
There is only one place, for a man with a fake beard and this place is reserved for the WayneTrain!
Last edited by BullitD3 on Nov 24, 2014, 10:08:31 AM
Somebody miscarried through that paragraph.

Anyway, great build. Loving it so far, minus the fact that I'm a bit squishy. Haven't grabbed EE as of yet, I went for the life nodes first. Looking forward to melting screens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info