2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

hmm does EE make a really huge difference? I runned some maps with it on and it was nice but not sure if very noticable and I dont have any ele dmg on gear for now I am using points behind acro for +10% extra dodge and extra spell dodge running even 78 maps and dont feel any slowdowns pretty much and btw if anyone want to won 900fusings I am doing lottery to 6L my volls xD
"
Deathaim wrote:
hmm does EE make a really huge difference? I runned some maps with it on and it was nice but not sure if very noticable and I dont have any ele dmg on gear for now I am using points behind acro for +10% extra dodge and extra spell dodge running even 78 maps and dont feel any slowdowns pretty much and btw if anyone want to won 900fusings I am doing lottery to 6L my volls xD

I said earlier I didn't feel it was needed, I just ignored it and linked flame surge in my Voll's. Honestly I think it's more worth while to run flame surge than Lightning pen and Ice nova for EE.
"
Citruszinus wrote:

I said earlier I didn't feel it was needed, I just ignored it and linked flame surge in my Voll's. Honestly I think it's more worth while to run flame surge than Lightning pen and Ice nova for EE.

not a bad idea tommorow if I wont 6L it with my lottery will link it with vorici and try it out it may be awesome thx for tip xD
"
I've got 2 questions for you mathil:

1. Why not go for the rest of the Acrobatics nodes when you're already there?

2. If you can get ahold of Atziri's Gloves, is 2% leech enough or is it better with Life Leech gem?

I feel those 4 extra points are better spent elsewhere.

If you want to go really balls deep on the expenses I'd go Atziri gloves, voll's devotion and life leech gem in your 6L voll's protector and you'd be pretty well unstoppable.

"
umuk wrote:
It may seem like a stupid question, but which build do you think stronger, this build or real Mjölner build?

I really can't give a meaningful answer as I've never had a Mjolner or played any of the builds but I struggle to imagine a build getting much stronger than this so take that for what you will.

"
Citruszinus wrote:

That sounds like it does have some sort of potential. Only way I could really know if it's better or worse is basically to know if your palace dom or uber atziri kills/dps is faster. Everything else dies instantly regardless of what you do at that point so it's hard to know if it's better or worse.

Though from all the playtime I've invested in my Fakener char I think taking EE for such few points is very worth while, even if you choose to not run ice nova and only get some fire/cold damage on jewelry/wep. It has felt really helpful for single target.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Oct 14, 2014, 12:52:56 AM
What would be the minimum conditions to try Atziri on this build?
Hi. Can someone write me what is the best 5 gems for this build when i dont go for elemental equlibrium?
Stil ice nova or maybe arc like in one of first videos?

or if i have elemental equlibrium can i use 5 link (life leech + vaal pact) or i lose to much dps? i play beyond
Last edited by Jarovb on Oct 14, 2014, 6:46:42 AM
After having trouble with the trio i finally killed atziri with this build. Used firestorm as 5th gem. It worked very well!
"
ultimate65 wrote:
What would be the minimum conditions to try Atziri on this build?

I did her at level 84 with level 18 gems 5L voll and rest of gear for like 1ex maybe 2 :) I am 100% sure it can be done on lower level and with 4L voll but you gotta know how to.. btw everything is easy just not trio in there :) GL & HF
Hmm, welp I now have to try this. Looks fun as fuck. Thanks for sharing :)
IGN: RawbinHewd
Why Cyclone?

Granted I'm only leveling, but GMP + ST or Multi + MS seems way better? Especially because you can actually afford the mana costs which saves you a link.

Also, Revelry to avoid blood magic? Or Berek's Grip?
Last edited by BearsAreBrown on Oct 14, 2014, 11:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info