2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

regarding crafting of vagan dagger for fakener, does the base type of dagger matter much?

i have a well rolled butcher dagger, not sure if i should master craft on it or buy a royal skean to master craft :/

any ponters?

Thanks.
Have a question about this build,is going scion trick/zerker an option or I should just stick with the assa/zerker ?
i havent played in a long time can someone give me some advice how what are best in slot items now? and what i should change. also what is this shadow/trickster stuff from the front page? last i played classes did not have a sub class. i played a little bit after jewels were released but my gear was not optimal then so i just stopped playing again but i would like to get back into it :)

Last edited by newbii3 on May 3, 2016, 9:17:01 PM
one junior question. if vaal pack and Ghost reaver are both selected in the passive tree, life generation has no effect and life leech is applied to energy shield. Since there is no life generation and leech, how could i spend life for spell? use potion all the time?

thanks for any reply.
hello there

is this build HC viable ? and if so, which variant is the most suitable ?

thanks!
What bandits for CI version and voll's devotion? point - attack speed - oak?
Hi Guys,

playing Scion Berzerker/Assassin and switched to CI recently.
Could somebody please check my Build and give me tips on what to upgrade next?
Here is my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAwQDlg18DkgQYhEPES8RUBGWFdcbJRzcIG4i9Cj6KU8qCyo4KwosvzLRNAo1uTsoPAU9X0GWRUdGcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVmNXyVxrXfJfal-wYENjQ2Sda7dsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZ_xoKbgwmESIRThMWFfYauidOMNox2jxqP-pAbkyeXlZf0mK2aE5o7m7WePJ_foS-mMqcrqHKsmK6zsVu0DLiTuZO-isBmwcXDCcM6w23KSsrT0NDQ9dfP2VvbXtvU6QLquuvu6_XsGOw473zviO_98NXyHfLh99f5Nw==

and my gear, I need to upgrade Boots and Shield it still got HP on it, but its so expensive ;(
Spoiler

thanks guys
Last edited by Alienbutter on May 18, 2016, 1:07:42 AM
This is incredible might be the only build that really helps new players and prevent them from quitting.

I wonder if GGG would nerf this?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
hi there,

i was following this build a few months ago, then i stopped playing it (at level 50 or so) to play in perandus/talisman league, now i want to finish that build in standard, but the original topic has changed, and i can see in the pages that a lot of people are using a CI version.

i'm a little bit lost atm and don't know if i should take the original build (in the main topic), or a CI-version as i can see in the posts by some membres.

any hints ?
i'm a SCION, level 68

1. CI or Hybrid ?
2. which 2.2/2.3 tree ?
3. i'm currently using this tree (hybrid, but very low life)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAOWBx4NfA5IES8RUBGWGyUc3CL0KPoqCysKLKYs4TLRNAo1uTdmOyg8BT1fRUdGcUcGSVFJsUuuUlNXyV3yX7BgQ2NDZJ1sC20Zbj1vnnBScFZ3B3_GgpuDCYV7hxOJ04w2j_qQG5DWkyeVLpf0mhOaO5u1nKSf36crrGa0DLiTuT65k76KwGbDCcM6ykrK09DQ18_Ydtlb29TpAuq66-7r9ew473zviPDV8h3y4fk3

4. and this horrible stuff (no jewels yet) :

please give me some advice :(
thanks
regards
Last edited by frenchlion on May 28, 2016, 12:47:28 PM
ok this is pissing me off.

i just died like 10 times in a row, in act3 maps. being 1-shot.

i just realized it was mobs with "reflect elemental damage".

any hints to avoid the reflect ? :(

thanks
Last edited by frenchlion on May 27, 2016, 6:55:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info