2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
marvtobi wrote:

Anyway hope everyones having as much fun with this as i am :D its really a enjoyable thing to play.
If it only wouldnt bake my potato pc :D

Mmmm, baked potato.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Small update: I have bought a 6 link Voll's and ascended to Godhood.

The damage and clearspeed is borderline unbelievable.

Never thought I'd find a better build when I hung up my Ranger's bow.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
"
Mathil wrote:
Small update: I have bought a 6 link Voll's and ascended to Godhood.

The damage and clearspeed is borderline unbelievable.

Never thought I'd find a better build when I hung up my Ranger's bow.

Damn, you're lucky I can't even find one for sale on Rampage. Did you socket lightning pen?
Why do you use Ice Nova? Isnt some added cold/fire damage on the Cyclone (from an amulett or ring) enogh to trigger the EE?

Greetings
"
afclegendz wrote:
Why do you use Ice Nova? Isnt some added cold/fire damage on the Cyclone (from an amulett or ring) enogh to trigger the EE?

Greetings

Watch his fracture map video where he talks about it.

Feel free to steal this info for the leveling section if you wish Mathil. I figured I would put my two cents in on the leveling aspect, even though most people know how to level I found this to be super fast, easy and cheap.

For levels 1-10 I used Silverbranch with a level one Split Arrow. When I hit 10 I used Stormcloud with Rain of Arrows for AoE, and Barrage for single target. If you can, link Added Lightning Damage to your RoA and Barrage, the lightning damage scales off the elemental damage nodes, as well as the increased lightning damage nodes. Easy mode to level 20.

Once you hit level 20, Get yourself 2 Ungil's Gauche Boot Knives, than swap over Reave + Multistrike + Added Lightning Damage and run Hatred. Soon as I hit 24 I tossed on Herald of Fire, and dropped Hatred for the lesser mana reserve, as well as the additional AoE effect from HoA. I used Reave + Multistrike + Added Lightning Damage up until level 35. When I was able to use my 5L Voll's and dropped in, Reave + Multistrike + Ice Nova + Cast on Crit + Discharge. I also dropped 1 Ungil's Gauche for a Mightflay. Clearing is super fast this way, [Keep in mind if you roll the G-G-B-B-R(-X)] the only gems you need to swap are Reave for your Cyclone, and Multistrike for your Blood Magic once you are able to sustain yourself. This means you do not need to screw around with the socket colors on your armor.

I am level 40 so far and figured I would explain what I did to get where I am now. Added elemental/lightning damage scales well with your elemental damage passives you picked up, as well as your physical damage will be sufficient enough to sustain for life leech/mana leech provided you pick up the leech nodes, Mind Drinker and Blood Drinker. Mind Drinker you can spend 2 points for the passive node leech and refund the 2 points after. Alternatively you can just get mana leech off of gear.

I can add more to this as I continue to level, as this build looks to be very promising. Thanks again for the idea/guide Mathil.
awesome idea ! i almost got every unique so im gonna give it a try !

just wondering, what is the duration of Elemental equilibrium ?

And, have you considered using Blood Rage for even faster clearing? Since you leech so much the little dmg from Blood rage shouldnt be a problem and the frenzy charges will bring in some nice cold dmg.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
awesome idea ! i almost got every unique so im gonna give it a try !

just wondering, what is the duration of Elemental equilibrium ?

And, have you considered using Blood Rage for even faster clearing? Since you leech so much the little dmg from Blood rage shouldnt be a problem and the frenzy charges will bring in some nice cold dmg.

I quite literally one shot every pack I touch with my first spin crit. Frenzy charges right now wouldn't help me at all.

Aside from that, it wouldn't be worth the complete rape of regen I would experience. With -50 or whatever chaos res, the degen it applies would be like 6-7% life/second which is insane.

Don't know duration of EE, never stopped attacking long enough to see it change by itself.
thanks for the answer, i guess youre right !

another idea, what about using volls devotion against bosses? that extra endurance charge could increase the damage alot against single targets?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
thanks for the answer, i guess youre right !

another idea, what about using volls devotion against bosses? that extra endurance charge could increase the damage alot against single targets?

If you personally happen to have a loose 40 exalts laying around, go for it. Not something I'm capable of or thinking about doing myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info