Looking for a build to level past 90

Hello. I have been playing self cast discharge a while now and am totally fed up with it and with reflect deaths. I am finding it impossible to level past 90. Its always one step forward and two back. I am looking for a build that is viable past 90 and reflect proof(I never want to fall to the hands of reflect again!) and one that still has great damage output in full man 78 maps. I do not wish to play summoner. So far the builds that look best to respec into are flicker nuke and soul reaver. I am totally open to suggestions. My budget is not enough for fyndels st build, but somewhere in that range so should be able to make almost any build. Thanks in advance.

*Death to reflect!
crit split arrow
asidra's necromantic poison arrow build
summoner
pretty much any 1H/shield build

I am enjoying my Summon Raging Spirits witch quite a lot. Lots of Deeps, no reflect. It's my first character to make it into its 80's (I usually get bored by 80 and try something else) and I am still having a great time. I guess they are a bit FOTM, but since SRS was recently nerfed, I think it's a safe build for now.

in my experience:

Pros: no reflect, good DPS, not expensive to get going
Cons: tough to get high IIR, struggle to get good (if any) life leech
Thanks for the input so far. Still looking. I also should have mentioned I am looking for a build that can be done from the witch start without sacrificing too much. Definitely looking for a solid end game build only.
Arc? Ethereal Knives? Incinerate? Ball Lightning?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I though arc dealth with the same reflect issues? Cqn u guys link guides iff possible? Im looking to spend about 600 exalt on build.
since u mention budget max block spell block. when only 25% hits you and only 25% reflects to u it near impossible to die. dps is usually on low side tho.

u must decide which spell or attack u wish to use.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 25, 2014, 11:04:03 PM
Ok aim deep so ic you didnt have any budget what would youbuild with no budget?
Nvmnd i an caught brtween a rock and a hard place ha ha..
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/852727 At level 91 but climbing past 90 is
so boring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info