Updating Shops - fixed

Not sure if this belongs here, because it has to do with posting in my shop as opposed to actually playing in-game, but we'll see how it goes.

I have historically played mostly hardcore characters, and I'm kind of a newb, so lose a lot of them. I end up with a bunch of junk sitting around in standard that I try to liquidate, so I have large amounts of low-value items for sale in my shop. About once a week, I update the shop, adding a couple items and removing a handful of sold items.

This takes some time, and I usually preview a couple times in the process.

About one out of 5 times I preview, though, the preview cuts off the vast majority of my post. It is all shown in the Content text field, but it's missing from the preview, and, if I go ahead and post it, it is missing from the post.

I've looked for weird text where the cutoff is, and I never see anything suspect.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to prevent or fix it, other than typing my post in some other software and copy/pasting it?

Nevermnd - I found the mistake
An item link had no closing bracket.
I verified that it was a code issue by copy/pasting the content to MS Word, reverting to a previous post, and copy/pasting back. The issue came back, so I did a more thorough dig.
Last edited by dab2110 on Sep 25, 2014, 9:53:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info