3 diffrent 1 hander shield builds need some critique on them

Hey. i have been playing a Bow marauder for a while now and im not high level or anything but it's starting to get boring so im going to make an alt that i can go on when i get bored of my bow marauder to not make me wanna delete him :D

i really want to play a more tanky character so i made 3 builds for 1 hander and shield Marauder, Templar and dualist and would like some critique on them.

The marauder build is the one i like the most from the passive tree according to my calculation its more of a tanky build the templar was aming to be more hybrid and the dualist more offensive but it become the templar being more offensive and the dualist quite sucky.

The points i have spent are probaly not efficent at all not really sure how you know its efficent or not.

The marauder:
Cleeve main attack with heavy strike as boss killer.
It lacks dex witch im not so found of but couldn't get any dex in the passive without losing either lots of defense or lots of damage but maybe more experienced players can help with this.
Would use Armor gear with HP and resist mods
Stats:
Spoiler
HP 191%
Armor 123%
Shield armor 85%
Damage 116%
Hp reg 3.4%

Build

The templar:
LS as main attack with either elemental hit as boss killer or heavy strike (don't know how elemental hit works really so havn't decided going to research this when i figure out what build to use)
This is the one im scared of playing since i played a LS templar from a build on the forum to lvl 25 and i only had 2 LS before i was out of mana with only clarity running. decided to get lots of mana and mana regean on this build not sure if its waste of points or not.
Would use Armor/ES gear with HP and resist and Ele damage mods
Stats:
Spoiler
HP 189%
Armor 147%
ES 104%
Phys damage 102%
Ele damage 114%

Build

The Dualist:
Cleeve and heavy strike as main skills.
The build i think was a complete fail and most likly not to try.
Would use armor gear with HP and resist mods
Stats:
Spoiler
Hp 147%
Armor 145%
Acc 61%
Damage 120%

Build

Gems i will figure out when i know build all 3 builds are diffrent only gem i would like on all 3 are faster attack support but both the templar and marauder lacks dex to really use it

I don't need any point by point guides just a complete 93 point build i got enough experience and knowledge about the game to figure out what path to take first at the earlier levels and will know higher when i get higher.
You can't use cleave with maces so your Marauder build doesn't work. You have to use Ground Slam
I tweaked your Mace build a bit to use an axe instead (thus keeping you with the ability to use Cleave). Not sure if you like it or not, but here you go.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0UIBRNFFIZLhoyGjgaVSECJIsn7SkuKvYwGTIJNug6UjrYPQ89_Ed-T31QR1BQUWBT31RJValVtVYEWGNYr1jbXz9gS2CIYSFhUmSjZU1lp2aecD5wfXKpdO1673uMfLh8u3zZgFaE2YTvhmCMz5BVlZuXtJuDns2fy6C0ogCnMKeEqZWrxayqrK-surT5ud3AGsT2xYrG2NSP37_iYeRR51LnruoY7DjvDvAf8i_2SPe-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info