can GGG do anything about the public party trading?

"
Salzwer wrote:
"
Probably the new trade system, if/when it ever arrives will discourage such. [...] But I expect we're 3-12 months out from such. Mind you, my crystal ball ran out of batteries.

That's why we need a band-aid in the meantime.

Option A: a label like the Perma/short allocation/free for all => allow searching by label.

Option B: noticeboard with "trade tab" and "play tab".

The search should also be extended have, at a minimum, some actual search features. Part of the problem is you can only search for one thing and you can't specify what you are NOT searching for.

If "-wtb -wts" worked then then the trade spam would disappear, I don't care if GGG don't use Google's operators, but I'd like the operations to be there.
"
The search should also be extended have, at a minimum, some actual search features. Part of the problem is you can only search for one thing and you can't specify what you are NOT searching for.

If "-wtb -wts" worked then then the trade spam would disappear, I don't care if GGG don't use Google's operators, but I'd like the operations to be there.

I've also thought about that "minus" Google operator, however I thought that it could not be intuitive for non-techies, so I believe that they should either be integrated in the search form or something :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info