will I ever learn?

So...., I've been spending time in another forum. Just trying to grow the brand you know.

So now I am in a fight with a mod over what is considered a real insult.

By my score, I'm winning big time. Should be banned soon.
One forum gave me infractions for using the insults 'muppet' and 'fools', and an eventual ban because trolling.

Tbh this one ain't much better, e.g. What happened in my sig got me in trouble. Mods just suck on all forums, they aren't human.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 24, 2014, 1:33:31 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
One forum gave me infractions for using the insults 'muppet' and 'fools', and an eventual ban because trolling.

Tbh this one ain't much better, e.g. What happened in my sig got me in trouble. Mods just suck on all forums, they aren't human.

Well, if you say stuff like that you gotta know there will be repercussions. Also, we all get put on probation sometimes, its no big deal. Its vacation time. Stop shoving this probation QQ on us, this is the place where you do your best to be put on probation, not avoid it.
Ok fool.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Ok fool.

Calling someone a fool, you gotta do it fucking right:

Spoiler
'He who hath said in his heart there is no God is a fool'.

- Bible.

- PoE TOS.
I get the impression that the mod I am arguing with is taking a trival matter personally. This does not bode well for me.

I had hoped he would have wanted to spar much like Charan use to with forum crawlers.

Not that getting banned would bother me there. I would consider it a win. Probation would just be boring and I would go elsewhere anyway.

"
bhavv wrote:
'He who hath said in his heart there is no Imaginary friend is a fool'.

- Book of Fairy tales.

/fixed
"
Moonyu wrote:
I get the impression that the mod I am arguing with is taking a trival matter personally. This does not bode well for me.

I had hoped he would have wanted to spar much like Charan use to with forum crawlers.

Not that getting banned would bother me there. I would consider it a win. Probation would just be boring and I would go elsewhere anyway.

Lol, like you want that ban so bad. Post pron, always works. ;)
aww, had one more to post but no where to post it, gonna leave it with you moon

Spoiler
Hey...is this thing on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info