Capes & Cloaks

Hi guys (ideally GGG),

Is there any particular reason there aren't cape microtransactions?

We have a lot of back attachments, but something that's almost always a part of games in this setting is capes. I always feel as though my back looks naked without one, and wings don't necessarily fill the same aesthetic fantasy.
"
HauntedEagle wrote:
Hi guys (ideally GGG),

Is there any particular reason there aren't cape microtransactions?

Its been brought up before, and I think the main reason is the work behind preventing clipping issues between the cloak and the characters legs.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
Its been brought up before, and I think the main reason is the work behind preventing clipping issues between the cloak and the characters legs.

That makes sense, though how is it that countless other games are able to achieve such a feat?
"
HauntedEagle wrote:
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:

That makes sense, though how is it that countless other games are able to achieve such a feat?

Other games dont have a 50 joint limit :P Though im sure WoW has a low joint count as well. Wonder how they do it.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
I don't think Capes fit into the game. And this comes from one who is Ok with the Wings.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Hi

50 joint limit?

WOW uses magic Russel whats POE got? SMOKE and Mirrors?

I don't think wings fit in the game, and this is coming from someone who thinks capes are long overdue especially if the capes could have clan emblems on them! Think of the potential!

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Spoiler
Hi

50 joint limit?

WOW uses magic Russel whats POE got? SMOKE and Mirrors?

I don't think wings fit in the game, and this is coming from someone who thinks capes are long overdue especially if the capes could have clan emblems on them! Think of the potential!

cheers

I don't know, I find capes just inherently silly.

On the other hand, Wings can look silly, but i don't find them inherently so.

Don't know if that makes sense. English grammar is hard sometimes.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Russell wrote:
Other games dont have a 50 joint limit :P Though im sure WoW has a low joint count as well. Wonder how they do it.

Just a shot in the dark here

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 25, 2014, 6:36:24 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:

I don't know, I find capes just inherently silly.

On the other hand, Wings can look silly, but i don't find them inherently so...

See, I feel the opposite. Wings to me are saying that the exile is some kind of mutant crossover between human and bird. A cape is part of the clothing/armor.

I get that in Diablo you had wings since you were some kind of fallen angel, but in PoE, we're just exiled humans, no?
Hi

Tomato, tomatoe, wings, capes, I agree english grammar is hard.

cheers:)
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info