Factors that increase beta chance

Are there any factors that would increase our chance to get into the closed beta or are the invitations random?
It is speculated, that forum activity and date of registration somewhat influence the outcome, but they'll probably choose most of the players at random. Another way to boost your chance of getting in is to pray to God or to whatever you believe in. ^^
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
People shouldn't be worried or concerned about getting into Beta just to play the game.

People should look at it like "I'm in beta to help find bugs and improve the overall game for final release."
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!
"
Erstok wrote:
People shouldn't be worried or concerned about getting into Beta just to play the game.

People should look at it like "I'm in beta to help find bugs and improve the overall game for final release."

Exactly, most of us WANT to improve the game as well as being able to enjoy the product so far.
We dont know.

(so respond to posts like this... just incase...)
You're absolutely right. However, if the game is too good you sometimes find hard to remind yourself that.
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
Edit - Sorry for the double post, things got a bit messy...
Last edited by turbo4i4ka on Aug 5, 2011, 7:32:00 PM
Everyone is gonna wanna play this and that's fine. Besides if it makes it easier for folks look at it like this.

Closed Beta will be a few weeks or so. Open Beta will come after, then full release.

It's not like anyone's gonna be waiting next 10 years for this game to be done and complete. Everyone will get a chance to play this by the end of this year anyway so just kick back and relax, don't get into Closed Beta oh well life goes on.
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!
"
Erstok wrote:
Everyone is gonna wanna play this and that's fine. Besides if it makes it easier for folks look at it like this.

Closed Beta will be a few weeks or so. Open Beta will come after, then full release.

It's not like anyone's gonna be waiting next 10 years for this game to be done and complete. Everyone will get a chance to play this by the end of this year anyway so just kick back and relax, don't get into Closed Beta oh well life goes on.

[Sarcasm] - Funny that's what people said about Diablo 3.

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!!!!
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
Advertise PoE lots and say you have on this topic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019/
That's about all I can think of to improve your chances.
[15:51] desophos: Loincloth + Leap Slam = unfortunate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info