1.2.3 Timeline and Other News

We've had a good look through the hideouts that were posted to the Hideouts Forum. I'm planning to make a "Hideout of the Week" episode tonight to be posted in the news tomorrow. There are some really awesome hideouts that will be a lot of fun to showcase!

We're quite far along in the planning of the next Race Season. We're expecting to announce details next week.

In other news, if you have a J!NX redemption code from the last set of supporter packs (the ones with the Exalted Orb T-Shirts and Hoodies), then you'll need to redeem it before October 9. The place to redeem the codes is here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Cool.
Love GGG!!!!
niceuuu
<3
:D
"
Chris wrote:
We're quite far along in the planning of the next Race Season. We're expecting to announce details next week.

Sure hope youve come up with some sort of solution to the rampant maphacking thats dominated the last few seasons. Looking forward to the next season if so.
IGN: KoTao
Buff 2 Handed Weapons
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
:D
IGN: Sin
Looking forward to the race season. Thanks for the update, Chris.

edit: I also wanted to say thanks for prioritizing QA more. I think this is a sound and important call. Thanks for that.
Last edited by Mivo on Sep 24, 2014, 1:39:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info