Four days.

For the last four days I've been away from my computer... no PoE at all. A huge chunk of me is saying "Now's your chance! Make a break! Don't look back!". Another big chunk is saying "get home early enough from work so that you can get your dailies in before the roll-over and get two today!"

Which chunk would you listen to?
That's a tough one, man.
If you do make a break, what game will you play? That would help my decision. If you're getting ready for Smash on 3DS I say make a break, if not I say stick with POE :)
Team Won
Gauntlet is coming out this week... Wizard needs food badly.
Nothing is lost.
Shadow of Mordor come out on the 30th and it will add countless hours of entertainment.
mmmmm.... Borderlands the Pre-Sequel in just a few weeks. From grinding loot to grinding other more-shooty loot.
If you are asking yourself this question,you should play something else.

The "never look back" part though.Why?
Bye bye desync!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Gauntlet is coming out this week... Wizard needs food badly.

"THAT was a heroic action"... after you did something really, really stupid.

Oh, lor', the game that started me off. Met all my uni gaming buddies thanks to that arcade game. I still remember the day I discovered that because they'd left it set on flat food levels you could actually play solo all day, on 2 credits, and accumulate life: I had to suicide down after 14 hours solid play because the bar had closed and the building was shutting for the night. Eventually we worked out how to keep 3 players going on minimum credits, using co-op play. Not long after that the machine was removed.

I guess it says something that my preferred character on that was the Valkyrie, who was the only one who *couldn't* solo effectively.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
YoMommasNips wrote:
mmmmm.... Borderlands the Pre-Sequel in just a few weeks. From grinding loot to grinding other more-shooty loot.

Less exciting loot, but more consistent loot. I already pre-ordered it and will probably get 100s of hours out of it. Borderlands 2 yielded almost 600 hours, though I had played it a lot with a friend who has passed away since, and she made it much more fun than playing alone would have been.

Anyway, Shags, the beauty of PoE and parent leagues is that neither go anywhere. If you're not particularly hot for, or excited about, playing, then take a break. If the only pull is of a habitual nature, I'd use the opportunity to "get clean" and detox. It'll be more fun later on again.
Hi. My Name is Shagsbeard. It's been 5 minutes since I did my dailies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info