Money Making For GGG

I usually have really good ideas at work and then forget them when I come home. But, Let's cut to the chase.

Microtransaction to buy favor points from master, but NOT exp rep.

It's win win right? There is no advantage to buying favor points from a master because all it would do is give a paying player a better hideout faster than someone grinding for points. You gain no advantage except to "look better" than the next guy/girl. But around 1k favor for X amount of points, use those points to buy decorations from masters. Unless favor is getting a update or another use, I don't see how it would be bad.

Decorations for microtransactions

I think this was said by Chris himself in a post (not sure so don't hit me if it's untrue!)

New determination mictrotransaction, Kurai blue spirit

Recolor or reskin Haku's spirit for a aura on determination microtransaction. It fits the theme of his gem color (red seems to be a Karui/warrior thing).

Theme pets and new armor skins around builds

Most people make a build, will more than likely look for a microtransaction that compliments the build they made. Such as, someone who just made a sick freezing build, will look for items related to ice once they feel good about that build. I am sure you guys already know this though.

Hideout Themes For Microtransaction

A expensive, but permanant hdeout theme, caves, Coast with new layout, whatever you can think of that's easy to do, and will not absorb a ton of time from making new content.

Monthly support that is automatic until cancelled

Grants a bigger hideout per level, (4,6.8). Monthly newsletter with thoughts or build advice from GGG crew. Forum title. Monthly mictrtransaction only avalible if subscribed. Access to the mictrotransaction decorations shop. +100 more decoration limitation. Random discounts to some microtransactions.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Its basically P2W, especially the monthly subs thing. I rather go with more pets and other stuff. That seems to bring money in quite steadily.
"
Its basically P2W, especially the monthly subs thing. I rather go with more pets and other stuff. That seems to bring money in quite steadily.

P2W lol what? I don't agree with the monthly sub, but calling it P2W is just ridiculous.
The bigger hideout one seems pay to win, more masters means more dailies, but the other ones appear to be quite cosmetic. I'd be happy with those options.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info