1 divine is fine DA FUCK YO

That is all.

( Source is from the recent podcast )
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2014, 5:47:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
All the power gamers have their OP daggers already, so it's fine to now make it much more expensive for the rest of us.
I have a fucking bow :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Everything for the solo/casual players, lol
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Mivo wrote:
All the power gamers have their OP daggers already, so it's fine to now make it much more expensive for the rest of us.

lol, this. 1 month from getting Elreon to 8, as someone who would not buy services. Prob. by the time I get there, it will be removed altogheter hahaha <hysterical laugh>

GGG moving-balance-team, to the ROFLcopters!!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:

lol, this. 1 month from getting Elreon to 8, as someone who would not buy services. Prob. by the time I get there, it will be removed altogheter hahaha <hysterical laugh>

GGG moving-balance-team, to the ROFLcopters!!!

your sanity is red o.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
To play devil's advocate here (coz someone has to lol), he was cheaper than all the other masters except Vagan (5 blessed? is that an error on the wiki?) so I guess they'll bring him closer to the others. Just means it won't be attractive to multi-mod midrange gear. Won't change anything about the OP daggers people were QQing about in the other thread.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
So what's the biggest price they can put on it? If they raise it to 1 ex, that's still peanuts, if they raise it to 5 eternals, if will just show that they are clueless of what are they doing...

E:
ofc, they could raise Elreon lvl 9, with ten bazzilions of XP to reach, hahahah hah...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 22, 2014, 6:38:25 AM
What's sad is that this is going to be worse than legacy uniques. You have nolifers hitting lvl8 Elreon, crafting their 400+ dps wands and daggers, while the rest of us maul at lvl 6-7 masters.

And then when we finally hit Elreon 8 in month or two and want to craft our own 400+ dps dagger/wand it's going to be like '10ex please'.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
What's sad is that this is going to be worse than legacy uniques. You have nolifers hitting lvl8 Elreon, crafting their 400+ dps wands and daggers, while the rest of us maul at lvl 6-7 masters.

And then when we finally hit Elreon 8 in month or two and want to craft our own 400+ dps dagger/wand it's going to be like '10ex please'.

LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info