Obvious Trade Solution?

Let us put a vendor in our hideout.

Almost seems like it should have been released with the expansion.

We put the items in, we set the price - could even have multiple accepted prices? 5c/10fuse/10scour or something?

Im sure designing a little interface for this wouldnt be terribly difficult.

"just for try, for see and for know"
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
New trading system is already in the works and part of it might come with the next 3 month leagues in november.
New trading system has been in the works for 2 years. And part of it 'might come' in every single patch since open beta was launched.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I think this would be interesting, particularly for a player who sees themselves as primarily a merchant.

This is a niche case, and not the main play style, but essentially you end up letting people create stores that others can visit... or at least a guild store.

Like others, I'd still like to see the new trade system. This does not solve that need. I see it more as adding flavor.
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Sep 22, 2014, 4:48:48 PM
Do remember GGG said the don't like self found since it disabled the player interaction portion of the game. this may just fall in the same zone
"
chrisluissanc wrote:
Do remember GGG said the don't like self found since it disabled the player interaction portion of the game. this may just fall in the same zone

Masters already are really awesome for self found. Sure its a trading game but that doesnt mean GGG wants to get rid of the self found players.
"
"
chrisluissanc wrote:

Masters already are really awesome for self found. Sure its a trading game but that doesnt mean GGG wants to get rid of the self found players.

entirely true but this would take contact out of trading. i love the idea im just not sure GGG will spring for it
Imho, those having problems with trade system are noobs, not poe noobs, but life noobs.

In the future we'll have our new interface to make everything easy even for baby players, prices will then fall down to ground, and other players will wine and ask for a new change.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Last edited by jeonitsoc on Sep 23, 2014, 9:01:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info