Suggestions

Hello, I have a couple of suggestions that I'm sure will make the game better:
1. To apply weapon effects also to shields. I think It's a bit disbalanced or unfair because people who use 1h weapon+shield cannot enjoy this stuff. So you also can add separate shield effects. many people will be thankful.
2. Add to the master Vorici's crafting bench to change the colours of sockets of mirrored items as well as of corrupted. Will be good too, of course, the price should be higher a lot.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Insane_God wrote:
1. To apply weapon effects also to shields. I think It's a bit disbalanced or unfair because people who use 1h weapon+shield cannot enjoy this stuff. So you also can add separate shield effects. many people will be thankful.
2. Add to the master Vorici's crafting bench to change the colours of sockets of mirrored items as well as of corrupted. Will be good too, of course, the price should be higher a lot.

1) Badge of Mirth & Badge of Anguish already exist
New shield effects. There will be more.

2) Socket manipulations on corrupted items require Vaal orbs to be paid in addition to normal price.
What would you suggest to take as an "additional price" on mirrored items? Mirrors?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Well, if anything that used to unchangeable would be changeable there would be no point in the cannot be modified mod anymore, right? There has to be something permanent.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Insane_God wrote:

1) Badge of Mirth & Badge of Anguish already exist
New shield effects. There will be more.

2) Socket manipulations on corrupted items require Vaal orbs to be paid in addition to normal price.
What would you suggest to take as an "additional price" on mirrored items? Mirrors?

1. I mean not skins for shields like Badges but effects like Fire, Cold, Lightning etc.

2. For example exalted orbs like additional price will be good.
What if for Vorici, there was the ability to add a second color to a random socket for say 100 ( a large balance reviewed number) of chromes?

Then you could have a red/green socket. But you wanted blued. Tough luck. Notice this is less useful than a white socket, and that on an Armor/Evasion hybrid piece you'd be most likely to end up with Red/Green sockets and not ones with blue in the coloring.

I'm not sure if this is desirable, but you could have a socket with 3 colors added turn white. (I was thinking that at 2 colors it would be locked to this mod, so that eventually you'd have to start over from scratch, so I'm not sure on the white.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info