I lost my stuff when I upgraded my hideout

I was so excited that I got Eleron to level six that I did not think to strip down my old hideout before I changed it. I lost most of my pillars that I was decorating with and very proud of. Since they are kind of expensive, is there anyway I could get those back please?
NO
Hi Meander,

I'm sorry to hear this happened. If you buy a new decoration from one of the masters you should regain access to all your decorations.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Talking of which.

My hideout is Elreon's, which I have kept from lvl 3 (or 2?, well, from the very start). He is about to reach lvl 7, at which point I'd like to get rid of him.

Will this have any impact on my hideout ? Would I lose the extra room obtained at lvl 6 ? Would I lose the entire hideout ?
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
Dismissing a Master whose hideout you're in won't affect the hideout, or lower the Master's level. It will just reset their progress to the next level.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Many thanks my good man.
Happened to me too, but you didnt lose anything. Just re-log, and you will have more hideout stash. For some reason they didnt load
Just a sec, does this mean if you have a decorated hideout and upgrade it, all decorations will go back into your hideout inventory, or is it just for this particular user because of a bug?
"
Langbogen wrote:
Just a sec, does this mean if you have a decorated hideout and upgrade it, all decorations will go back into your hideout inventory, or is it just for this particular user because of a bug?

if you expand it, you will just have another room in your HO (or bigger areas like in lush), but your rest of HO will be the same, dont worry.

Your decorations go to your stash if you change your boss HO (if u use zana's HO and you change to tora's one for example)
Oh btw, one weird thing I have discovered...

When decorating my hideout, I tested a whole bunch of stuff, and deleted them if I did not like the results. I thought they were definitely gone.

Well, they all ended up in page 7. Go figure. (page 1 is half full, pages 2-6 and 8-15 are empty, but PAGE 7 ?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info