I guess that's it :( Bye.

i would be interested in your koam for my ea build or a better amulet with life (mine has none)

been 2 months i'm keeping my currency for it !
Last edited by ffogell on Sep 24, 2014, 4:10:34 PM
"
ziggro wrote:
"
Pepock wrote:

link to build?

let us know if its able to hit easily 300kdps and instant leech with acuity as well as be ranged

get a bow, gear with 2 exa, destroy uber atziri, also SRS is OP and cheap as fuck, gl getting acuity, the low life ST enabler now.

In the end all those builds destroy the game content, but low life st costs 500 exa, while the other 2 10 exa.

yeah have heard srs / bow doing really well might sell the fpulse on rampage to do it i just went with fpulse to try out few things regarding power charge crit void

but dont think ill be able to afford the void's

and i would typically consider those builds running around 15-20ex not around 10 but close enough
:'(
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
"
johnKeys wrote:
I wanted to ask for your Kaom's, but then I looked at my Ranger's equipped armour and ...

it's beautiful...

so never mind.

see you when you get back, Anu.

That chest screams 5L nao! Kaoms is overrated and sooo OB anyway. I got to 93 with this piece of trash, until I finally looted Lightning Coil:

Spoiler

Also, scavengers, shoo!, shoo!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
johnKeys wrote:

it's beautiful...

Because it's yours :) You have always to ask yourself question if you play game for that wow! factor when you loot nice item or for that meh! factor when you trade or beg for items.

And Anu, if you really want to spare your gear, give it to players like Victor, proven and trusty in doing good use with it, not to some random scavengers.

And...

Spoiler

Leveling new "project" just got white 5L from Cruel Gruest and alchemy later...

:)

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Sep 25, 2014, 3:11:10 AM
that's an extremely cool chest, Tmaciak.

however, it doesn't beat my best Scour->Alch in history. one of the very few times I pulled the RNG handle, and hit the jackpot:

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Did someone say Scour Alc?

*cough*

Alc
T1 spell
T1 WED
T1 Light res
T2 Light dmg

A master crit and a yolo T1 cold res ex.

It still amazes me. If only CoE was -cold or light res instead of fire, but still.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 25, 2014, 4:52:27 AM
"
THIS is the price we pay to play this game. To enjoy it.

I've said as much elsewhere. To me, it is now implicit that you should start over when there's a new league. Just like that. It is the only way to avoid grief, burnout, a sense of betrayal, futility...all the things that you will rightfully feel when the metagame fucks your hard work in the arse repeatedly.

Charan is probably right here, but you know, things are rarely simple. Once FM started, instead of respeccing some of my favorites I made another attempt at goddess scorned, using some fresh tools from FM and planning how to respec my other working chars as soon as I get an overview of new most efficient pathings to avoid screwing up. I did everything by the book, as far as I see.

Sadly, a month passed and I respecced nothing so far, barely getting that char to act 3 merci by a purely token playtime investment of daily missions plus playing 'to the next waypoint', or not even that much. My old builds weren't respecced because they're extremely stretched&fiddly for the most part and the careful balance that kept them afloat kinda went over the edge and it would take too much time to fix them only to get fucked up again by the time new major patch hits.

I asked myself recently why don't I play more, FM added some good content, the game clicks better than ever in levelling department. So I racked my brains about it and the only thing I could think of is this: I played some light MMOs in the past, mostly instanced ones and the gameplay pattern of the day was 'log in, do dailies, play some PVP, farm a little and call it a day'. So, that same playing mentality might have transplanted itself into PoE now, with a little catch - PoE daily missions are short and you don't do them while doing regular content so you can't progress at the same time and PVP scene is non-existent, so dailies plus a few instances is what it amounts to in PoE terms.

Funny, eh?

Spoiler
Very nice, tmaciak, but john took the cake of pure dumb luck :)
Yours is a nice levelling item, however, and miles better than my 5L slotmachine pulls.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 25, 2014, 5:14:20 AM
"
raics wrote:
Charan is probably right here, but you know, things are rarely simple. Once FM started, instead of respeccing some of my favorites I made another attempt at goddess scorned, using some fresh tools from FM and planning how to respec my other working chars as soon as I get an overview of new most efficient pathings to avoid screwing up. I did everything by the book, as far as I see.

Here's the thing.

What I did with my 99 wasn't wrong, without hindsight.

I mean, the build should work, it would work pre FM. There was no reason for it not to work, except, this..

-Higher level maps are now slightly harder than before.

...this one line in 1.2.0 notes, that was the only thing I got 'wrong'. And really, am I supposed to interpret that as 'slightly harder' (as written) or 'pre FM build crushing'.

Here's a VoD of this character in SotV, doing a 206% palace, which was a 161% alc.
I'll link the thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/955874

Not OP, pretty much 1 shot by off screen Igna, but so I should have been with the mods, clearing steadily with always present danger.

This character is like this with Exiles, Rares, Magics and trash, in a white 78 now.

That's what gets my beef, this particular meta shift was even hidden from us.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 25, 2014, 5:35:18 AM
I know, man, I know. But what else can you expect from a game where it's possible to build nigh-immortal chars? For the endgame to be balanced around those that aren't nigh-immortal? Not gonna happen in this part of town.

For my part, I fully expect the kind of bullshit we have now and have accepted the prospect of not being able to do high 70 content with even a marginally roleplayed char a long time ago. That's just the way the game is, so I'll just do what it allows me to with the way I do things and try not to sniff too much at the grapes out of my reach.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info