I guess that's it :( Bye.

Man im afraid those meta changes is whats making me leave poe in the future, i think this is the last challenge league i play for a while, i played all of them and i wont play standard if my builds get obliterated every 3 months too.

it's sad to hear the most legit self found in the game to quit tho(if thats the case)
IGN: Ziggro
"
Pepock wrote:
"
Haderach99 wrote:

This is like saying in the spork days, since spark on dual totems is so OP and faceroll, we will solve it by not allowing spark to be put on totems. A terrible solution.

An easy solution would be to tweak and lower slightly the crit rate on daggers. Done. You don't nerf 1-hand sword, claw, etc., spectral throws.

Of course all this hoopla about daggers is so funny. There are MORE OP builds with MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH higher dps potential than the typical dagger spectral throw based builds. But the mob of qq'ers are focused on daggers so every sheep must follow them. The example of the 1mil dps (which is not possible without outside help btw and gimmicks that would never be played in actual play) is not even close to the max dps of other builds.

But DAGGERS DAGGERS DAGGERS. Go at it!

link to build?

let us know if its able to hit easily 300kdps and instant leech with acuity as well as be ranged

First of all, did a little research on you and discovered that you are a standard player dealing with several hundreds or more of exalts in gear. You mirror things like it's candy and have more wealth than most people who play this game can imagine. K. Just one thing: this game isn't designed or "balanced" around people like you. So basically you are crying because you spent 600 exalts on your gear and you aren't as powerful as someone who spends 300 exalts on their gear. k.

And links to build. Here, I'l give you homework. Look up dual wand barrage into CoC builds that do calculated tens of millions of dps. Look up summoner builds that kill uber atziri in seconds that estimated dps is above 10mil. And there are others that put typical dagger builds to shame. There are OP things in this game but they are on the extremes, the fringes. Personally I dont' give a crap if someone uses their hard found wealth to make rare builds with awesome, one-of-kind (except they would be mirrored) gear. I love to see the limits of what people can do.

Also, you are looking at perspective of standard league. PoE has never and will never be designed with that league in mind. If you look at the challenge leagues, especially Beyond, the OP and overused builds aren't dagger. When you have 33%+ being witches in a league, you really think daggers are still the problem? No, it's your and other's personal problem because you see the extreme examples that dont' happen ordinarily and bummed your chosen build that you spent hundreds of exalts on isn't equal to it.

Seriously, people who get bothered by other people having more powerful characters is so funny.

Oh, btw. If mjolner dropped like candy, guess what else would be much more OP than the typical dagger builds? Yep. Mjolner builds can indeed get much much higher actual real world dps than these typical dagger builds. Since Mjolner isn't a common drop, that won't be a problem. Oh wait, you used to have one. Oh, you couldn't figure out how to do that since you seemed to have sold your mjolner or do you still have it? Well, if not you can buy one and make a build that'll make you feel good about yourself that is actually more powerful than the dagger builds. You just have to do the homework. Have fun.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
"
Haderach99 wrote:

First of all, did a little research on you and discovered that you are a standard player dealing with several hundreds or more of exalts in gear. You mirror things like it's candy and have more wealth than most people who play this game can imagine. K. Just one thing: this game isn't designed or "balanced" around people like you. So basically you are crying because you spent 600 exalts on your gear and you aren't as powerful as someone who spends 300 exalts on their gear. k.

And links to build. Here, I'l give you homework. Look up dual wand barrage into CoC builds that do calculated tens of millions of dps. Look up summoner builds that kill uber atziri in seconds that estimated dps is above 10mil. And there are others that put typical dagger builds to shame. There are OP things in this game but they are on the extremes, the fringes. Personally I dont' give a crap if someone uses their hard found wealth to make rare builds with awesome, one-of-kind (except they would be mirrored) gear. I love to see the limits of what people can do.

Also, you are looking at perspective of standard league. PoE has never and will never be designed with that league in mind. If you look at the challenge leagues, especially Beyond, the OP and overused builds aren't dagger. When you have 33%+ being witches in a league, you really think daggers are still the problem? No, it's your and other's personal problem because you see the extreme examples that dont' happen ordinarily and bummed your chosen build that you spent hundreds of exalts on isn't equal to it.

Seriously, people who get bothered by other people having more powerful characters is so funny.

Oh, btw. If mjolner dropped like candy, guess what else would be much more OP than the typical dagger builds? Yep. Mjolner builds can indeed get much much higher actual real world dps than these typical dagger builds. Since Mjolner isn't a common drop, that won't be a problem. Oh wait, you used to have one. Oh, you couldn't figure out how to do that since you seemed to have sold your mjolner or do you still have it? Well, if not you can buy one and make a build that'll make you feel good about yourself that is actually more powerful than the dagger builds. You just have to do the homework. Have fun.

so because i also play on standard as well as the new leagues where the best i have is a 6link,

i am somehow not entitled to have an opinion about new league balance or start-up?

again barrage coc simply does not leech as well compared to a standard st build

dont know about you but reflect can be a huge issue with wand/bow coc

without good leech on those builds as ele-leech

also im not only in standard so you attacking that league is completely pointless

Current new build working on Rampage League
Spoiler

in regards to my chosen build? dont care im fine with my build just again this is about balance
(could i sell off the 2h gear get another build? yes would i? no

i choose to use it

again this is just a question of balance compared to skill usage

when a tank is considered a dagger and not a 2h wpn theres something wrong imo

and about the "mjolner build"

had to sell it because i play using a laptop (system cannot handle it) again

not to due my "not understanding" of how to get the dps

everything has to do with simply wanting a little bit of balance considering that is what GGG

"attempts" to do every so often considering the nerfs/buffs/changes to items

but i will use one piece of advice you had

the one in your signature

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain

i bid you a good day

Last edited by Pepock on Sep 23, 2014, 5:40:47 PM
git gud, baddie
i dont understand why only staff has the ability to block and not all 2H

give the ability to all 2h to block and max it, it will increase the defense tremendeously

also make it easier to roll 600 dps 2h maybe.
bye, would you give me your gear plz?
"
vangrandson wrote:

Sure, PM Anuh in game.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 24, 2014, 3:29:10 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
vangrandson wrote:

Sure, PM Anuh in game.

Wha id like some of that stuff too :O
Im trying to get to 100 with my duelist, its proven to be really hard, could always use help
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
Pepock wrote:

link to build?

let us know if its able to hit easily 300kdps and instant leech with acuity as well as be ranged

get a bow, gear with 2 exa, destroy uber atziri, also SRS is OP and cheap as fuck, gl getting acuity, the low life ST enabler now.

In the end all those builds destroy the game content, but low life st costs 500 exa, while the other 2 10 exa.
IGN: Ziggro
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
vangrandson wrote:

Sure, PM Anuh in game.

Wha id like some of that stuff too :O
Im trying to get to 100 with my duelist, its proven to be really hard, could always use help

Scavengers :)

I wanted to ask for your Kaom's, but then I looked at my Ranger's equipped armour and ...

it's beautiful...

so never mind.

see you when you get back, Anu.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info