I guess that's it :( Bye.

I honestly feel that GGG holds most of the player base in contempt, actually. I mean, the game was designed around the fact that GGG's founders liked the HR/SoJ/nolifing aspect of D2 (that one aspect that probably everybody else detested), and set out to create a game around that from the ground up, and shows contempt for anyone who isn't a pro streamer.

After all, the trading system that should have been here years ago still isn't (people still have to go to PoE.trade) for what's supposed to be a feature within the actual freaking game itself. D*SYNC invalidates so many builds that could be good, and "oops you're dead in a second" mechanics run rampant because there needs to be a counter for Path of Alt+F4 and Path of Walkthroughs.

Somewhere along the line, GGG lost sight of the fact that the game developers shouldn't be trying to murder the player and laugh. After all, any idiot developer can make their monsters do a laughably large amount of damage and laugh as even the best geared players die in the middle of streaming.

It takes a better developer to create mechanically challenging content without making the game an exercise in frustration to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info