What about Point Blank and Tornado Shot?

Hello guys!!
I have a question :)!!
What does it happens if i support (or just take the passive node) Tornado Shot with Point Blank?
I mean, the first part i think it's clear. If i fire far i lost dps, if i hit near to me i gain dps. But what about second part of attack? After tornado shot has reached the point where i've clicked, it fires other 3 proj. Does Point Blank use that point to calculate "the dinstance of projectile" or does Point Blank still use my own position to calculate if i have a bonus or a penality?
Because, for example, in traps it is used the position of the trap, not the position of the attaker. So maybe is it the same here??
Thx a lot :)!!
PB counts the distance the projectile has traveled, not the distance it is from you. As long as the new arrows are considered new objects, the PB range should reset.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
PB counts the distance the projectile has traveled, not the distance it is from you. As long as the new arrows are considered new objects, the PB range should reset.

Thx for your answer. So tecnically can i boost my Tornado shot with point blank if i fire very near to the target? cuz i can shotgun him and if the new arrow has their own dinstance, it should be in a "nice radius" to gain the 50% more dmg right?
"

no, it does not reset. the distance counter continues from the point of impact, similar how chain with PB works

e: typos
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 21, 2014, 5:05:07 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
"

no, it does not reset. the distance conter continues from the point of impact, similar how chain with PB works

Thx for your answer too.. The point now is.. Who have reason? Cuz i don't know and u both say different things..
Maybe some dev here xD?
you dont need devs. It has been tested, asked and answered many times. You can test it easily too. Its allways better than relying on answers from random forum people (in case an easy test is possible)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 21, 2014, 5:01:18 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
you dont need devs. It has been tested, asked and answered many times. You can test it easily too. Its allways better than relying on answers from random forum people (in case an easy test is possible)

Yes u'r right. The only problem was that my dps wasn't pretty crap so it was hard to test on that totem in ledge xD..btw now i've made a test in a different way and u'r right. PB cannot boost my TS.
Very very thx m8 :)!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info