6L Cloak of Defiance (Rampage)

There is a player on Rampage who has 6L CoD on sale: b/o 30ex c/o 25ex. His account is banned but the item is still indexed and other traders are trying to match the price which makes absolutely no sense.

Any other popular 6L unique armor goes under 20ex, literally. Coil? 16-18ex, Carcass? 16-18ex, Belly? 16-18ex, CoD? 25ex...Rate on fuses is 80:1ex, price on CoD is 15c, you can make your own 6S and vorichi it to 6L for under 20ex...

Spoiler

but on the market CoD still goes for 23-25ex, just because.

It have nothing to do with functionality or popularity of an item, just "monkey see - monkey do" business, i recently got a reply from one of the sellers: "this guy had 25ex offer so i wont sell mine cheaper than 25, end of discussion"

First of all - this guy needs to go, he is banned so his thread has to be deleted. Secondly - people need to start using brains more often, or at least - calculators.

Son, i am dissapoint
Last edited by Teplokot on Sep 21, 2014, 9:08:49 AM
Oh I am so ever curious to why he is banned LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Well, let's think outside of the box: Perhaps those other armors are really underpriced and should also be at least 30 ex?

And besides, who is to say CoD (free MoM) isn't worth the 23-25 ex? You are aware that almost 35% of the people on Rampage play Witches?
"
Mivo wrote:
Well, let's think outside of the box: Perhaps those other armors are really underpriced and should also be at least 30 ex?

And besides, who is to say CoD (free MoM) isn't worth the 23-25 ex? You are aware that almost 35% of the people on Rampage play Witches?

I guess you missed the part where you can quite literally make a 6L cloak for 19-20 ex? Cloaks are pretty common and sell as low as 12c, fuses are 1:75 with exalts.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
What stops the OP from doing just that?
"
Mivo wrote:
What stops the OP from doing just that?

Nothing:
"

Also nothing has stopped me from writing a letter to GGG asking to delete that guy's thread. Nothing has stopped me from creating this thread.

"CANT STOP ME NOOOOOW I'AM HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME !!"
Good to see that you can actually do more than just complain, though I guess asking GGG to delete threads isn't very "big pants" still. You may get there eventually! :)
"
Mivo wrote:
Good to see that you can actually do more than just complain, though I guess asking GGG to delete threads isn't very "big pants" still. You may get there eventually! :)

I am so glad of your approval, just remind me who are you again?

Well, his thread has been deleted, mission complete and i am oh so happy.

Going back to having a good time.

I fail to see what the issue is here. A guy who has been banned, has a thread up with a priced Unique? There's many other listings of pretty much any item in game.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Why in the fuck are fusings half their normal value in rampage?!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info