Question: Why do most TS rangers use Lightning coil?

Dude why are you so hostile lol wtf
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Dude why are you so hostile lol wtf

im just speaking forums talk... you know... im not trying to act hostile, but the forumers in this website act as if everything is cheap... when they have no idea :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
You need a hug.

Ill sell you a hug for 10c.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
You need a hug.

Ill sell you a hug for 10c.

i dont D: im just frustrated... :P i got my answer anyway.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
It's pretty easy, the Lightning Coil offers mitigation to evasion builds. It mitigates those few hits/reflect that gets passed you evasion.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Because its a great chest that is better than a very good eva chest and only inferior to a GG eva chests. Looted mine recently, tho I cant use it when MF-ing, too much -res on gear...

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It's also a great protection against one shot kill on physical reflect.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

This gives me 62% chance to evade. But my armor mitigation is 1%. So if one attack in higher maps goes through, I'm dead (5k health).

That's why I'm saving for 5L coil, it gives a bit more safety when being hit with high phys damage.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
This is what I use for my TS/Puncture build. I'm doing 72+ maps with ease.

"
mylon2202 wrote:
This is what I use for my TS/Puncture build. I'm doing 72+ maps with ease.

I would be more worried if you couldn't do 72 maps with that to be honest =)

A cheap remedy vs physical dmg is the oldskool red 4 link. cwdt+ec+id+ic.
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 21, 2014, 6:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info