Missing Decoration

I just purchased a Golden Statue from Zana in the lab. The reputation points were deducted but when I went to my hideout the decoration was not in my tab.

Help!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hey, I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. I have seen a fair few players have the same problem. It is an issue we are currently looking into and hopefully it will be fixed by the next patch. Apologies about the inconvenience.
Having any trouble? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Ok thanks Stewart.
Hi the same case here but it happens four times :( I hope to be fixed soon ty
IGN: ssserpent or sssnnnake
Last edited by sssnnnake on Sep 21, 2014, 8:38:59 AM
Is there a chance that we can get our favour back? I spend ~ 100k decorations on Zana and got nothing except 10 new stash tabs...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1061864

Would be nice to hear what happens with the stash tabs as well when this get fixed, because now if I buy decorations (from other masters, I will not buy anything from Zana again) they´re spread over all stash tabs and I cannot move them....
"
Elecdruid wrote:
Is there a chance that we can get our favour back? I spend ~ 100k decorations on Zana and got nothing except 10 new stash tabs...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1061864

Would be nice to hear what happens with the stash tabs as well when this get fixed, because now if I buy decorations (from other masters, I will not buy anything from Zana again) they´re spread over all stash tabs and I cannot move them....

^THIS, i lost 100k+ of favour with Zana as i was spam buying pipes and stuff... only to end up with 19 hideout tabs.
IGN: Amel, Ameladol, Spock, ILoveUniqueThings, AmelPVP
oh man i am looking for a way to report the same bug then i found this thread. I wasted about 200k favour points and get nothing from zana. I am so sad now :( Dont feel like grinding anymore. :(

:(

the sad face continues :( :( :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info