MTX Tab what gives?

"
Stewart_GGG wrote:
Hey, sorry about the hassle with this. I've added another microtransaction tab to your account. Can you check this again? If you have any trouble not having enough room in your microtransaction stash to reclaim your effects feel free to let us know.

Edit: Thanks for your support by the way!

This is what I love about GGG.
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
Stewart_GGG wrote:
Hey, sorry about the hassle with this. I've added another microtransaction tab to your account. Can you check this again? If you have any trouble not having enough room in your microtransaction stash to reclaim your effects feel free to let us know.

Edit: Thanks for your support by the way!

This is what I love about GGG.

+1

Had same thing happen to me. :)

Hi Stewart!
I bet the OP just saw his tab was nearly full and didn't realize it would auto give him another one.
"
Telzen wrote:
I bet the OP just saw his tab was nearly full and didn't realize it would auto give him another one.

There is a bug where if your microtransaction stash is full and you try to reclaim an effect it doesn't automatically make a new one.
Kia ora! Kei te pēhea koe?
I've always had nothing but great experiences and quick response times with support. Really is top notch which is rare these days. Makes it an easy decision when new packs come out and whether or not I will get one.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Sep 20, 2014, 7:52:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info