MTX Tab what gives?

I don't have enough room for anymore. I guess I'm done supporting.
IGN - Maligulous
Maligulous Merchandise view-thread/206182 - Standard
SciClones Merchandise view-thread/551337 - Domination
How many MTX tabs do you have? I didn't know there was a limit.
I just have the one. I don't have enough room if I wanted to remove them all from my characters.
Can you get more then one?
IGN - Maligulous
Not sure what the question is, but you can buy pretty much unlimited stash tabs. I have like 50.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I dont get it.
I didn't say anything about stash tabs. I'm talking about our 1 MTX tab for your cosmetics and what not.
IGN - Maligulous
"
maligulous wrote:
I didn't say anything about stash tabs. I'm talking about our 1 MTX tab for your cosmetics and what not.

I remember that there was a guy who had the same problem and GGG expanded his MTX tab on request.
I have more than one MTX tab. The tabs were extended automatically when I bought something that didn't fit in the first tab. Hmm, had you taken something out, then filled the space with something you had worn, and now you can't put all of it back in? It's probably something GGG support can fix for you: support@grindinggear.com
Hey, sorry about the hassle with this. I've added another microtransaction tab to your account. Can you check this again? If you have any trouble not having enough room in your microtransaction stash to reclaim your effects feel free to let us know.

Edit: Thanks for your support by the way!
Having any trouble? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on Sep 20, 2014, 6:27:58 PM
Well that was fast. Thank you GGG for a great game and customer service.
IGN - Maligulous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info