Dual Totem Ice Spear Witch??

Hi all,

I am returning after a 1yr+ leave from PoE. Just curious if a dual totem ice spear witch is viable anymore? End-game goal is to have high mf, good DPS, and looks like I will want it to be Atziri or w/e viable as well.

I used to play one and I loved it, but after doing a lot of searching, I don't see any recent builds or references suggesting that it's still an effective build. Not looking for how to build it. Any info is welcome, thanks!

with herald of ice, spell echo, plus the ice spear dmg boost in 1.2 I would say yeah it definitely is better than before. I dunno how much better it is though.
Spell Echo doesn't work with totems.

I'm using dual flame totems and I don't see how you could possibly do Atziri with only totems. They just die too fast. I could be wrong, but against many enemies I am constantly recasting my totems. And I have over 100% increased totem life with passives and quality on the gem. I'm sure somebody's done it though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Spell Echo doesn't work with totems.

I'm using dual flame totems and I don't see how you could possibly do Atziri with only totems. They just die too fast. I could be wrong, but against many enemies I am constantly recasting my totems. And I have over 100% increased totem life with passives and quality on the gem. I'm sure somebody's done it though.

The only chance totems can survive is with Cybil's Paw as they get the life leech from it. Not sure it would work with Ice totems as OP wants because cast speed is too slow on Spell totem. Flame totems however get super tanky with it.
Thanks for the input guys. I might give it a try later, for now I think I'll just stick to selfcasting my spears.

I think you;re right about the cast speed though Vas, this would make it very tricky to make them effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info