PoE paradox

so, someone please explain to me how this should be solved:

picture:

both bosses have this aura where other enemies around that boss can´t die unless the boss dies first. so, they give them to each other making them immortal. they move so slow that its not possible to kite them away from each other..

anyone knows how to solve this paradox situation? xD

Lol I've had plenty of those I pretty much sat in a corner trying to aggro one while the other one wasn't looking.

Works everytime.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes. Laugh and move on. :)

Lulziest combo of auras in the game.
actually thats one of the reasons why I love PoE so much ^^
You're wrong in that they can't be kited away from each other. Been there done that.
These golems have a very short aggro range, so not a problem to separate them, even in the new confined boss room
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I've always theorycrafted about this wondering what would happen if two totems spawned in the Ancient Pyramid next to each other both with the "Allies cannot die" modifier..

Since those cannot be aggroed, you're SOL..

Until you find out about the Knockback support gem.. Take that you KB haters..

Could just pass them by.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
conversion trap one guy.

profit.
I need more purple titles
"
I've always theorycrafted about this wondering what would happen if two totems spawned in the Ancient Pyramid next to each other both with the "Allies cannot die" modifier..

Since those cannot be aggroed, you're SOL..

They don't make totems immune so you can actually destroy both fine.

I got that boss the other day and it took quite a bit as a melee character! It is a smaller range than the normal invulnerability so you need to try to just aggro one very cautiously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info