Died 6 times in a row.

I wake up on the beach talk to this guy and he dies then i move up the beach and get killed by spiders 6 times in a row. How can this be in the starter area of any game? I never ever had this happen is there an difficulty slider i missed or something? How is this even possiable? I made a duelist. I couldn't even hit them i kept missing.
Last edited by Castagere on Sep 20, 2014, 9:28:33 AM
You're kidding, right?

If you've never played a game like this, PoE isn't really a good place to start, you know. Try Diablo 2, Torchlight or Titan Quest.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I have played those games and my character just didn't stand there missing with every swing. I know how to play these games.
Is this a troll ?
Are you drunk?
Use the Konami code next time
Erm...use your potions if you really have to...also you did pick up the weapon on the ground and the skill from the zombie right? As an aside I really do hope this is a troll, but just in case it isn't
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Don't feed the troll. OP joined these forums in 2013.
doesnt look like troll, unfortunately

has only 2 posts and one lvl 1 char.. also, the real troll would know he is not going to get too much attention (or people that are likely to be trolled) in this section and thus would post this in GD.

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
There are only two types of people that can fail in the beginning area of PoE. One is a troll, and the other is so unsavory the forum guidelines prevent me from going into detail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info