Voltaxic Scion? Need help!

Hy guys!

Ok. So, back in Domination league I chanced Voltaxic on first try. Got quite fond of the items "coolness" and the chance proc just added to its personal value. Still, couldnt, and currently cant find a proper build for this item online.

So I decided to build around it. Back then, wasted like 6 charachters and just couldnt get any build to work properly end game (either survivability problems, or dmg problems, or unable to pair up the wanted nodes without losing too much stats).

I gave up the game in furstration. Now, my friends started playing again and I saw the new skill tree changes and decided to give it a try.

But I need your guys help, since my character is on skill reset I have an lvl 85 ex dual wielder who I just got bored with. The thing is I wanna work with my existing item setup as I am broke currency wise.

This is what I can work with:

Spoiler

My build idea is next:

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwkaj_ba-wkZipu1wzrKSm-eKlNilbJwtAwNfOq6Fr8Pq1M1_5Nh4iaVgKQXL_rSZOdV1jbp42pGceaBy70IZ_nogsco-lfJGDy9J5M66-5TUkWdmuDGnhB_DH0tfcG071C1hX6vEQ9MLRSwgh7bCzaJ9OlPr2e9VcY6WKyYXyp0VY9GHRT315uhk5URlhnXrTNJUfDVlS4HHuGIHap82XKprKpZ88AaZp6QVacIuJPa3cHzaxeVIGpDwFS86v6zVyu9gm0ZCPTfiukCoqN_xn5Z

I would implement Ziggy's AA/EB/MOM concept with Resolute Technique, running Discipline/Wrath/Clarity until I get Alphas Howl to maybe implement one more (As I need mana un-reserved for MoM to act as my hp pool).

With 25% chance to shock, and 15% from items and 10% from 20q Added Light Dmg its 50% shock chance on all strikes. I would change my 6l volt to Lightning Arrow+LMP/GMP+CHAIN+WED+Added Lightning Dmg+LGOH.

I can run 5l Frenzy for single targets on MoM armor. Would use WL for teleport and mobility as mana regen wont be an issue.

Obviously AA will counter act partialy as survivability messure to obvious lack of defensive stats, which could be altered with different build working around my other 6l armor,but I just wasnt able to pull off any viable ranger build when I tried it back then. Would have to make a brand new character now, but I dunno how would I exactly add up for mana cost of lightning arrow. Would obviously have to use blood magic, but could anyone make any suggestions would this be a relatively good build for that?

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm43tgwgu034AXhmOr-v-un11xKK745cGGo_22vsJGYotgxa_D6tTNZu1Udmwkv-TgwlvnspKwzpJE5Mf5liJ4AWTyCNh4iaVjDZVS_v1tDjlGUV8l5ekkROeCpvnCu96Sn2Hdmeg_MV461b6EYHdRmOnd9egn2_yOdR29zH6UUcwfH8ryqldaJrxCImVBU2SI_aNfSmlTipbr90Nhs4hdrZBwA_V7WqTvqfSTSzpJT-r0tqNpDnQgUfiIuIVIHJsbEapbrXybqpKyD8nKk0qONi9NZI=

Something like this?
Any thought would be appreciated.

Last edited by dezignedelic on Sep 20, 2014, 8:40:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info