Path of Rollback

-.-.... Ive lost a freaking mjolner drop, it dropped at a dom split... thank you GGG

When was the last time they updated their hardware? 2001?
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Me too. I lost 3 and a shavs.

Serious response: I assume if you actually wanted to discuss you would not have added the jab at the end of your post.
Last edited by Nubatron on Sep 20, 2014, 8:00:00 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:

Serious response: I assume if you actually wanted to discuss you would not have added the jab at the end of your post.

but lets be honest here mate, GGG havent updated their hardware in ages.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
OMG I dropped facking 3 mirrors too :(.
I have never had a roll back happen lol o.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i also lost a 6-L corrupted +1 gems shavs on rampage. GGG if you would be so kind as to give it back and put it in my stash id appreciate it
"
"
Nubatron wrote:

but lets be honest here mate, GGG havent updated their hardware in ages.

Because assuming is just the same as knowing.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
I lost a kiwi pet. This is not acceptable. Our children can't grow up in a world with roll-backs! Down with GGG! In the name of fairness and mediocrity!
I've always wondered if something like this has happened. ;D
"
-.-.... Ive lost a freaking mjolner drop, it dropped at a dom split... thank you GGG

When was the last time they updated their hardware? 2001?

Start playing FreeForAll loot... how did a mjolner hit the ground ? How was a mjolner on the ground long enough to see it was a mjolner but not pick it up ?
I mean you didnt know that items drop where dom dies ?
I am baffled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info