Cya next leagues

Is this one of those myths like desync?
What's this screen freeze exactly?
Been hearing about it but I don't think I've ever got it or maybe it's the thing where I alt+tab the game too much and my screen freezes, I see the game and but when I click to move/attack I only hear the sound and don't see movement if it's this then the fix is simple (playing on windowed, click on the window border on the top, drag it to the top of the screen and release the game will resize quickly and it won't be frozen anymore). Also this happens only on my old low end laptop my new one(still not that good but keeps a stable fps) doesn't have this problem so I'd say it's not the game but the PC.

And if it's the freezing when opening strongboxes I had it just once when I had my video editing program open together with the game
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
Seriously, never had screen freeze.

Only time I ever have it is when I accidentally resize the window while trying to click too close to the edge of the screen.

Dude play borderless windowed.

@OP: I had freeze happen only in invasion but never got to know what triggered it, happened like 3 times and everytime there was either an invader or an exile near and I was in a team. Hasnt happen to me since then (thankfully didnt die any of those times too).
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info