a serious discussion of Haku missions

what is... oh god I'm going to regret asking: what is "SRS BSNS"?

also, you can turn off Caps Lock now, BMBI.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 20, 2014, 1:36:45 PM
wasn't your plate "DOU EVNLFT" ?
If you can't do any of his quests at all, and you're sure it isn't how you do the quests, could it be your hardware? Most, if not all, of Haku's quest areas are demanding, that is, poorly optimized and prone to both desync and FPS drops.
"
Mivo wrote:
If you can't do any of his quests at all, and you're sure it isn't how you do the quests, could it be your hardware? Most, if not all, of Haku's quest areas are demanding, that is, poorly optimized and prone to both desync and FPS drops.

that too, but you guys all know I am playing this game on a Toaster, and always have.

surprisingly, I actually get >5 FPS in most of his missions, and only a couple pixels desync rubber-banding distance on average - and that's quality PoE gaming by my standards :)

so it's not the technicalities, as much as it is the fact "Talamuana, Warrior!" means "prepare your arse!" in ancient Karui.
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 20, 2014, 1:54:06 PM
I really don't understand the "no movement skills" policy either. That being said, Haku's missions are so easy for me because i have max block/spellblock and dodge/spelldodge and this is another policy of GGG i do not understand. You have the counter to something? Go ahead and "shit on it" as someone else said, everybody else better be in party with the counter or forget doing it.

Spoiler
lol @soloplayers
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Max block, spell block, unwavering stance.. or RIP in Desync.

That Ossecatti copy Necro, that is spawning 10 skeles on top of you per second... lol. Whoever did the Haku missions testing:

$ IDDQD
$ IDCLIP

Yea, the missions are no prob. Assume 6 man party with GG Aegis whatev. Approved!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
i dont have any problem with any master. i only dislike catarina cause its annoying as fuck.

i dont understand how haku is any hard for you john? lol im glasscannon FP with not even capped resist and i dont even die once on level 75 missions..
"
morbo wrote:

That Ossecatti copy Necro, that is spawning 10 skeles on top of you per second... lol. Whoever did the Haku missions testing:

$ IDDQD
$ IDCLIP

Yea, the missions are no prob. Assume 6 man party with GG Aegis whatev. Approved!

well, as Charan noted the guy who tested this is probably Mark "Neonspyder", and that's like playing with IDDQD, IDCLIP and IDKFA activated...

I just wish GGG made Haku's high level zones doable by mere mortals...
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

$ IDDQD
$ IDCLIP

well, as Charan noted the guy who tested this is probably Mark "Neonspyder", and that's like playing with IDDQD, IDCLIP and IDKFA activated...

I just wish GGG made Haku's high level zones doable by mere mortals...

Or do what everybody else does, Cyclone through it.
Or bring a Quartz Flask.

Haku really isn't hard when you figure it out, he's however a horrible design:
- You really just rush through the dungeon, grab the spirit, return it, finish.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Haku is especially fun as ES, i often have the problem that i get hit just often enough to not replenish my shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info