Tiny bit of help with skills.

So this is my first character.

I think i'm doing pretty well so far, act 3 cruel haven't ran into many problems.

lie is only 1.1k for now. i think too low, but i haven't died. mana is about 399.

I run two auras right now, Herald of Ash, and Purity of Elements.

This gives me insane extra damage, and right now all my resistances are at the max of 75 with a level one purity of elements, jsut got it.

now with my mana i only have 150 to use, but i get about 15 mana on hit and 4 on kill, i never have to use a potion because of this. At this point is it time to not go for more mana on the skill tree? I'd like just maybe a little more to be able to run haste with the auras i have going now. Plus i have a reduced mana i have linked to the haste and purity of elements, but still all three cannot be ran at the same time.

i keep smoke trap as a utility also.

Anyways my main rooms cleaning skill is tornado shot, with life on kill, and LMP. I only have three links at the moment, only level 49.

So i need a good single target attack. I was using vaal burning arrow, but i hate having it charge and stuff.

So i just tried out poison arrow, burning, and ice shot.

They had added lighting damage, and physical damage projectiles.

Poison to me is upsetting alotn with burning. both take too long for the burning or poisoning to start, i think with LMP they could make a good AoE skill, but honestly my tornado shot that has half the DPS of those skills clears rooms faster.

So i'm going with Ice Shot, unelss i find a explosive arrow to give it a chanve.

I traded for frenzy but it was a pretty boring attack. I like how ice shot slowed enemies down. Looks very good for slowing down a boss.
Puncture
You do realize you didn't ask a single question?

Anyhow going off of the general info you provided...

Most people can only afford to run 2-3 auras unless they've specced into it. Most Auras reserve 60% of your mana pool, haste is one of those auras. You can find more information on auras on the wiki. You probably won't be able to run haste anytime soon unless you drop one of those auras.

For active skills, I would say just try out and use what you like. I wouldn't be too quick to judge burning/poison damage however. When built and played correctly, they easily have some of the fastest clear speeds. Those are slightly more advanced builds that new players probably wouldn't be able to make work without learning about the game first.

Here are video examples of both:

Havrd's Burning Arrow Marauder w/ point blnk + Chin Sol + Trap
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1j7rG61ov0&feature=youtu.be

RaizQT's Degeneration/Trap build using poison arrow/desecrate/detonate dead
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTrHwWoD4o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info