Anyone gonna be playing Defense Grid 2

I got an email today that kickstarter backers like me will get their key and the full game unlocked tomorrow on Saturday (was already Saturday here, so it meant some delayed time zone).

I cannot wait, I'm going the play this game until I starve to death ... I'd better get another pizza ordered.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
yes, you apparently.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
No pics no care. You know the rules.

-1 cookie
"
No pics no care. You know the rules.

-1 cookie
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
How can you not know what this game is??? Its awesome sauce and popular.

And doh, it said monday or tuesday until backers get their keys.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 20, 2014, 9:44:39 PM
I think Bhavv is suffering from too much Dominos pizza and is starting to hallucinate.

Its ok Bhavv. Just put the slice down, walk away from it and try having a nice glass of wine to calm yourself down.

Spoiler
Don't drink wine? Well then you're fucked.
Yay I got my key!!!

But Im currently enjoying a superb game of Warlock 2 :(

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Yay I got my key!!!

But Im currently enjoying a superb game of Warlock 2 :(

Good for you, im enjoying my Digimon World 2k3 run. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info